Conns / warrenty

1 Beaumont, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-591=6611

I have bought a boxspring and ultra plush with warranty for 1878.03 in 01-12-08 and have been trying for 4 weeks now with promises to come on diff. dates to look at my bed. I had surgery 4 weeks ago and can not sleep in the bed because it sags in the middle. Im tried of trying and I want full refund since yaw can not honor are work with me plus I have called store manager Pete in Webster and he asurred me he would get right back with me now twice and nothing. I have bought alot from yaw these past years and payed all off I can not believe yaw are so careless on this and so many have made promises and I am still sitting here waiting.my phone number is [protected] and this is under [protected] which is a wrong number that also yaw couldnt fix.

Comments

• Gr
      29th of Jul, 2009

I would like to thank everyone for posting their experiences about Conn's. I recently went online to apply for credit. I was told to go into the store to activate my account. Instead I got a pushy salesman that was trying to hard to be nice. I asked him to give me the monthly payments on two mattresses, instead he placed the order for the most expensive mattress! I walked out w/a contract for a $1500 bed that I wasn't 100% sure that I wanted. My saving grace is that the warehouse was out & they were unable to process my order! I went into the store today to look around & talk to the sales guy & was given information from a manager about the "line of credit" that I was never told about before. The guy kept making references to Conn's being a "second chance financing company" & for people w/bad credit!! Which was offensive because I was asking about the mattress. I wanted to scream in his face & tell him that I have a Discover card, so Conn's is not doing me any favors!!! This was my first time dealing w/Conn's, I was referred to them by a family member. I didn't like the experience I had today & now that I have read these comments, it all makes sense. So I say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for keeping me from making the same mistakes!!! I hope there will be some type of resolution for you all soon.

Grateful Reader:)