Compass Bank / nsf fees!
I have been banking with Compass Bank for almost 8 years. I have been hit with over $500 dollars in insufficient fund fees in a 1 month period. I racked up $152 dollars in NSF fees before I received a phone call from Compass Bank customer service. Unfortunately for me I was out of town at the time the call came. Before I left town I deposited my pay check. After receiving 4 NSF fees on my account I was NOT even informed by the teller that my account was already in the negative. Now to make things worse even after depositing my check I continued to rack up hundreds of dollars in NSF fees. So to add insult to injury if your account is in the negative for 6 consecutive days an extended overdraft fee of $38 dollars is imposed. On the 7th calendar day my account remained overdrawn and therefore Compass imposed an additional $7 for each additional day it was overdrawn. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. When I contacted customer service about my situation they only refunded back to my account $76. Please keep in mind that they ripped me off for over $500 dollars. DO NOT BANK WITH COMPASS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF! COMPASS BANK SUCKS!
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago. 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - poor customer service and bad practices
- BBVA Compass - my cd account
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - atm