Combined Insurance Accident policy / Cancellation policy

1 3536 Concours, Ontario, CAOntario, United States

I sold a group policy in good faith to a company. It was a list bill payroll deduction. The customer has been trying to cancel it for 2 of the employees since October. She called them, I did, and my associate because they were still getting billed. Well, a Combined rep was supposed to call the customer back to tell her status and never did. As a Territory Manager representing Combined, I have never been so embarrassed that Combined cannot do such a simple task! One rep would tell us to cancel it a certain way and someone else would tell us another! This is just one instance. There are also serious management issues: sexual harassment, racism, chauvinism, and abuse. We were told we do not have any holidays at all as sales reps and to keep working during the weekend until we reached our estimated objectives. If we did not meet our goals we had to go to corporate office and get harassed by senior management. Also, it took them 3 months to reimburse me for my miles. I had to contact an attorney because they were not even responding to my request. I filed complaints with HR and they retaliated by demoting me. I am now seeking therapy to deal with this BS. Do NOT buy any products from here or even consider working at this awful place.

Wo