Colorful Images / Stay away from them

Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
I ordered Christmas return labels online on 12/7/08 from this online company. They were being sent via "Standard Delivery" for $4.99. The labels were shipped on 12/9/08. It is 12/18/08 and I still have not received the labels. I called the company and was told they shipped it via Third Class Mail which takes 10-14 business days. This information was not on their website, but listed on their confirmation email after you place your order. It's listed at the bottom of the email where people, like me, didn't even notice. When I called today, I asked why I was paying $4.99 for a few sheets of labels for Third Class Delivery. I was informed that that is how much it costs to send a few sheets of paper, which to me is quite unbelievable. I asked them to please send my labels overnight as I am leaving to go out of town on Saturday but was told that they could not do that due to the fact that they've received many other claims such as mine recently and it wouldn't be fair to fill my request and not the others. The person who told me this was one of the managers, Wanda. There are obviously many other unhappy customers. To me this shows a company who cares very little for their customers. They did agree to refund my money and shipping for a total of around $13, but this is of little help since I'll be handwriting my return address on over 100 envelopes today. I feel the company is being deceitful and should be forced to add to their website more information on their "shipping" information, at the very least. I'm tired of people getting away with these sorts of things. Thank you.
In

Comments

Ri
  11th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am currently having the same issue with Colorful Images. They have charged my credit card for labels and they have not shipped them. It has been 5 weeks since I placed an order and no word from them on any delay or anything like that. Not a single email or phone call.

I sent customer service a message asking what was going on, and they told me that they would check on my order "with the vendor" and get back to me. That was four days ago and haven't heard a word since then.

I will never buy from them again, and I would not recommend anyone else do so. I just hope I can get a refund.
Kr
  23rd of Mar, 2009
Colorful Images has charged my credit card for labels and they have not shipped them. It has been 5 weeks since I placed an order and no word from them on any delay or anything like that. Not a single email or phone call. If I look up my order on their website, it states that the labels have been "invoiced and shipped" as of January 13, 2009. That would have been 10 days after I ordered, which is reasonable for a personalized item. So I waited, thinking they would turn up soon.

Last week (first week of February 2009)I sent customer service a message asking what was going on, since nothing had arrived, and they told me that although the website shows my order as being invoiced and shipped, it really hasn't been! My credit card was charged, but nothing was shipped. Customer service said she would check on my order "with the vendor" and get back to me. No word since then.

I am also being charged $4.99 for each 100 labels I have asked to be shipped! I ordered multiple labels, but they tacked a separate shipping charge on to each 100, can you believe that? Why aren't all the labels put into one envelope and shipped? And why so expensive for third class postage?

I will NEVER buy from them again, and I would not recommend anyone else do so. I just hope I can get a refund.
Sh
  29th of Sep, 2016
I just had a terrible experience with cust service. It took 16 days to get my labels to me and I lost a $50 participation fee for a crafts fair I was unable to attend due to I HAD NO LABELS and lost money because I could not sell my perishable items!!! I still have not received the other item on the same order! WHen I finally got the labels---the print was too light and the printing was WAY TOO SMALL in comparison with the first line of the name of my company. It looked hideous and I am unable not to use 120 labels already charged to my card. I called THREE times to see if they could redo or just refund my money. Absolutely NOT. They do not stand behind stated shipping info when ordering AT ALL and do not stand behind their RETURN policy. RED ALERT! He told me if you go on a separate website it stated no returns or refunds on ONLINE ORDERS!!! Unbelievable! They refuse to give you a supervisors name they had been talking to in my behalf saying that is CONFIDENTIAL. When you order online be VERY CAREFUL as there are no editing prompts or any font scale measurements. Totallly a guessing game! They are shady and unethical and bait and switch on their shipping! Their customer service is NON EXISTENT and I dont see how they still exist - I have told all my colleagues via mass emails. About 24 order from them and refuse to do so now knowing what their services have in store for them! They are going to Vista PRint and Zazzle...both those companies will help you ordering online and have scale measurements for you so no guesswork on something as important as presentation of your product. Very unprofessional - deceitful - like you will go to another website not on their homepage where you order to read they will NOT take returns or refund for any ordering online. What planet are they on?

Colorful Images Logo Colorful Images