Colorful Images / Christmas card order with no envelopes included

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I have ordered Christmas cards and mailing labels from Colorful images for many years and was always pleased, that is, until recently. Colorful Images had an after Christmas sale of Christmas cards last December, so I ordered four boxes of cards on December 31, 2015, to be used for Christmas this year (2016). The four boxes arrived, but since the boxes were taped shut, I decided to keep them intact and placed them on the shelf. Since I had always had good luck with Colorful Images, I saw no reason to have to inspect the cards. Well, I took them off the shelf for mailing this December, and discovered that three of the boxes of cards were fine, but the fourth box of 25 cards came without envelopes, therefore, I called customer service at Colorful Images to see if I could obtain the envelopes, otherwise, the cards would not be of any value to me. I relayed the issue to a customer rep but I was told that they could not send me envelopes because the cards themselves had been discontinued and that the company could only send out complete sets of cards and envelopes. She then told me that I could order a different set of cards at a reduced price, otherwise, there was nothing she could do. At that point, I asked to speak to a supervisor, which I did. Still, no results! She did say that since I ordered them a year ago (it was actually less than a year because I ordered them on December 31, 2015 and I spoke to her the other day, on December 20, 2016). She then went on to say that it was past their 60 day return policy. Again, I had ordered the Christmas cards on December 31, 2015, to be used this Christmas season, 2016. Why else would I have ordered them after last Christmas? I found both representatives to be most curt in trying to solve the problem, especially since it was Colorful Images error in not including the envelopes. Again, I was told that I could not order envelopes only, only sets of cards and envelopes. The supervisor also told me that not all envelopes are the same size. True! I offered to measure one of the cards, but that too, fell on deaf ears. She flatly told me out right that there was nothing she could do. So, I was left with a box of 25 useless Christmas cards because Colorful Images did not include envelopes for them. I ended up throwing them away. I will never order from Colorful images again. again.

Gl
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Co
      27th of Nov, 2016

Ms. Baron, We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you have occurred. I know you mentioned that you threw your cards out but we would love to help you. Please check your personal email box for an email from us.