ColonCure / Unauthorized Shipment & Bank Transaction

4650 SW 51st St, Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485
I received a bottle of 60 ColonCure capsules in my mailbox in October. There was no invoice and I had not ordered them; therefore, I thought they must be a sample product. Later when I checked my bank account online, I discovered a transaction for $89 to COLONCure. I did not order these capsules and I did not authorize the use of my bank account. Therefore, I attempted to call the 800 number listed in the transaction to no avail. Since the ringing sounded like a fax trying to go through, I tried faxing a letter to that number disputing this transaction. It repeatedly failed. I immediately went to my bank and filed a dispute against this transaction. Meanwhile, my bank told me that it would take at least 2 months to settle this with no guarantee that I would get my money back. This was money for Christmas gifts and I do not have money to throw away. I certainly would not have paid $89 for over-the-counter capsules such as these. I wrote a letter to the company and address shown on the package demanding a refund. That was October 30, 2008. It is now November 23, 2008, and I still have not heard from them. I stated in the letter that unless my money was refunded, I would file a complaint online and every where else there is a place to file a consumer complaint, including the Better Business Bureay, and the Attorney General's Office of Florida, as well as Texas. I'm not waiting any longer. Those letters of complaint go out Monday, November 24, 2008 and I fully intend to continue filing complaints until I receive satisfaction. Again, I repeat...I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS ORDER.

More ColonCure Complaints & Reviews

Fullfillment
4650 SW 51st St., Bay 711
Phone: 8012087485
acaiberryboom.com

Ordered a free trial from Extreme Acailberry https://secure.acaiberryboom.com/default.aspx?ID=abbcbnp&AffiliateID=CD3482_6368&Subid=

I got the free trial of 14 tablets.. I checked my credit card balance and sure enough there was a charge for $89.31 cents, which is tons more than the free trial was supposed to be, plus th has a different phone nubmer and different name but all from UT.

Anything to help?
Do
  8th of Jan, 2009

Fullfillment AcaiBerry - charged my account $89.31 I never authorized
Extreme AcaiBerry - Fullfillment
Davie
Florida

My son ordered the free trial for me and didn't realise about the clause which is unless you ring the number and cancel you will be charged for another months supply approx$90. I have tried ringing numerous times only to get an answering machine now he has been charged and the only way we can stop this is by ncalling in the fraud department of our bank.