Colleen Stock Wigglipups and Wigglipups / Pug breeder

1 Glasgow, KY, United States Review updated:

On Dec 23rd I picked up what was suppose to be my best friend and help me cope with multiple deployments. I love my pug, and even though this has happened, nothing changes on how I feel about my pug. Wigglipugs sold me a female fawn pug who is a hermaphrodite, and after telling the owner, I was criticized by the owner saying my female pug never left with a penis. Be aware of this breeder, she says she is religious, but as you will see in the emails, she only uses religion to sell her animals. Never once did she show any compassion or care for the puppy she sold me along with the family. I am making everyone aware to be cautious. I had to pay for the puppy without seeing it (should have known better) and I never seen the parents. The puppy was in a rabbit cage when I picked her up...grrrrr this makes me so mad. Be aware of her, and her "contract" which is illegal. I took it to various attorneys. She didn't even offer anything for my bad experience, and I am not talking about a refund (which would be nice since contract guaranteed a female, and I don't have a female). I am talking about customer service, compassion, and being a good business owner. Instead I got bad customer service, rudeness, ignorance, and blame shifted on me as if I made the pug a hermaphrodite. PLEASE BE AWARE!!!

Fm
Jul 27, 2016

Comments

• Fm
      Jul 27, 2016

Has agreed to partial reimbursement which is good to go with me to cover medical expenses on my pug.

• Fm
      Jul 27, 2016

Admin may delete this post now...thanks

• Co
      May 30, 2017

I am the Breeder you speak of and to say you had to pay for pug before picking up is not truth and to say this puppy was in a rabbit cage is a complete 100% lie!!i did reimburse $ due to the medical condition of puppy because I stand behind the health of my puppies. But please don't make up stories.

• Is
      Jan 03, 2019

I agree with the poster!! I bought two pups in May. One of the two grew to be almost 10 pounds, when I was told she would be 7 pounds. My bigger issue is I had her sprayed 3 months ago and have been asking for the offered CKC cert since then. All I get is the run around from the owner and no cert. She emails things like, I forgot, or I mailed it, but still not cert as promised. They claim to be Christian's, but don't act like it. Very sad.