Collect Pros / scam debt collector
I received a letter from Collect Pros, notifying me I owed $332.50, which they were collecting on behalf of Us Weekly Magazine. I have never subscribed nor received an issue, so I contacted Us Weekly. I was informed Us Weekly is aware of this fraud. I was told they have no authorization to conduct business on behalf of the magazine, to disregard any solicitation on Collect Pros behalf, and lastly, that they are working with the Attorney General to stop the deceptive actions of Collect Pro.
I also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and asked them to investigate Collect Pro.
More Collect Pros Complaints & Reviews
- Collect Pros - collections scam 
- Collect Pros - fraud 
- Collect Pros - scam/ attempting to collect money on a product I never ordered 
- Collect Pros - letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about. 
- Collect Pros - entertainment weekly bill 
- Collect Pros - encante
- Collect Pros - valere skin 
- Collect Pros - valere skin - $98.71 
- Collect Pros - regenify eye and valere skin 
- Collect Pros - account