Coast Dental / refund

1 4744 SFla aveLakeland, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 863-644-1226

i went there 1 week ago i was told i need a root canal followed by a crown i have no insurance i was told it would cost me almost $1700 for a crown i was floored i signed up for the smile plan it dropped to $1200 I got calling around and found I was being over chared almost $800 I no longer ever want to do bussiness with coast and i want my refund i have all my paper work my bill was $101 without $75 smile plan i paid $137 my refund should be $36 i am so mad I am also contacting the Better Bussiness Bureau

Am

Comments

• Lu
      10th of May, 2009

Coast dental is the worst service I ever had. They overcharged me $500 for teeth cleaning on 2/2/09, so far they still have not refunded it to me. They billed my insurance ~$900, but on my account showing as ~$1000, they let me pay the rest, but never told me until I found it by myself. The account lady was so rude, she never told me the truth. Always has different story to tell whenver I ask her. They are so sucks.

• Gl
      17th of Oct, 2009

I can try to help, if you give me more info. I work here right know.For that reazon i will keep my persoanl info. privet. But if you like I can gide you the best way I can to understand and maybe get your mney back. Did they ever did any treatment? I only read that you went for a limited exam and they took x-rays and give you the estimate, later you asked other offices and found a lesser coast.is this correct?