Clubpogo.com / losing my pogo

1206 Wayside Dr. WestOwensboro, KY, United States Review updated:
2.85
Phone: 270-684-4645

Issued Club Pogo 2/2008 and it was disconnected from my PC in August. It was paid up for a year with credit card. They termanated it and gave me a 14 day free trial. I want the club Pogo back on my PC or I want the money put back on my card. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me with this matter. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Bonnie Reynolds

Comments

28th of Sep, 2008
I cannot get club pogo on mycomputer/ i paid up my account from may 05 /o8 tojune 5th, 2009
Na
  2nd of Oct, 2008
i also cannot get on pogo and they have already took my money out of my account. i paid for a year too.
An
  2nd of Oct, 2008

ClubPogo.com - taking my tokens before i am able to play texas holdem
club pogo.com
4225 auckland rd apt. 1
Pace
Florida
Phone: 850 994 0190

when i try yo get in texas holdem before i get play it throws me out but keeps my 10, 000 tokens has happend several times now And getting very upset!!!
Ru
  9th of Oct, 2008
I have not been able to get into Clubpogo games
since Oct .5 2008. I have paid by credit card for one
year for the last 5 or 6 years. The last payment was
August 11, 2008. I will stop payment and ask for a
refund for the last payment, if the is not settled very
soon. After all the years it seem like pogo would take
care of their customers.Pogo please give a reply to
this.
Li
  9th of Oct, 2008
CLUB POGO TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN..NOW I CAN'T PLAY OR EVEN GET ON ANY GAMES...VERY UNHAPPY..
  28th of Oct, 2008
i paid 29.99 for a year. now i can not get on it with my name on when i push play it goes to a game with the intermission and i do not like that clubpogo this is the second time i have emailyou. if you can not fix this i want my money back. i have always liked pogo the best but i think i need to fine another game name thank . my account is in my daughterd name kim mckenzie name. i did not have credit card, mary taylor i love poppit
Bi
  4th of Nov, 2008
i have been with peoplepc for 3 years. i stopped my service to change computers. they would not give me my old e-mail or screen name back. i will lose all my tokens on clubpogo.com.how can i return to club pogo. and still play pogo games...thanks
Ru
  4th of Nov, 2008
my old e-mail and screen name was runza65bill@peoplepc.com and runza65bill. my new ones are runza69bill@peoplepc.com and runza69bill.People pc would not give me my old names since i stopped the service due to getting a new computer.how can i get back on clubpogo without losing all tokens and badges that i had won before...thanks runza69bill
  24th of Mar, 2009
cannot get into pragam for the last 3 days fix asap please otherwise cancel my subscription
  24th of Mar, 2009

ClubPogo.com - cannot play on any games
clubpogo.com
1516 rte 365 gauvreau
tracadie sheila
New Brunswick
Canada
Phone: 1506 395 5628

cannot get into any games w.ont donload like to get the problem fix asap please other wise cancel my subscription thank you
Wd
  15th of Apr, 2009
try uninstalling Java then re-install newest version.
should work now.
Om
  18th of Apr, 2009
How come when playing everyone wins bingo I start with say 347 bingos to next rank and when the game is over it adds more bingos instead of subtracting bingos.
Lu
  25th of Apr, 2009
I downloaded Java upgrade and it says that I don`t have it when I do. why doesn`t it let me in to the games. this happened since April 9th 2009 I have payed another year and it says that I am active please help.

stash62@aol.com
PS< I tried every thing I know
Pa
  28th of Apr, 2009
What am I paying for if I can't get in to pogo and play poppit?
rdhd141
Ja
  24th of May, 2009
I am unable to get into pogo..page keeps coming up "unable to display". This has been more than a week now.
jantellen1941
Sw
  21st of Jun, 2009
A player (no1sissypoo) is on autos in qwerty, pay day free cell and in poker. Is this allowed?
Ra
  1st of Jul, 2009
I am unable to access my pogo games it keeps telling me java is not compatable and i have removed and re-installed the latest verssion of java Do you have a phone no. so i can talk to a technician
Da
  19th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Clubpogo was bought on June 17 09, by check#1733 amount $43.59. This was done on my other computer that failed, now useing NEW computer and cannot get on the club pogo site. If I cannot get this problem resolved soon I will demand a refund and I will tell everone I know about your way of taking care of customers. Janet Moore, darbyplayerjan.
  26th of Jul, 2009
I cannot download Java plug in- receive message "The Server Timed Out Waiting for Request" and nothing happens. I paid for Pogo for a year and I cannot play any games.
Pl
  1st of Aug, 2009
I can get to Pogo, but whenI choose a game, then a room, it stops there. It just stays on that page. please help. thank you plambert508

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
Overall Satisfaction Rating