Close Combat Training / Your products give me the edge!

Morning guys, I love your products and believe that you supply some of the best, most realistic and diehard training products around. Being an ex-commando myself and having studied martial arts for over 20 years, I love keeping fit and staying sharp and your products definitely give me the edge!
Cheers guys and keep up the good work!!! Regards, Conor

Co

Comments

• Mo
      18th of May, 2011

Only they don't, because this is a spam post made up by the Close Combat Training people. Talk about desperate. Go self promote somewhere else.

• Hc
      23rd of Feb, 2012

I have bought 2 of their training programs, while I agree that the techniques are good, I also must say the production is severally lacking. It is obvious they put more money into promoting and advertising then they did into the actual production. This is especially the case in the Escape Combatives training. They took actual video from one of his training programs for police. Made me feel that his information wasn't important enough to be presented properly. Most of the video is them standing around or practicing on the audience. 90% is wasteful filler material. I feel your money would much better be spent on getting personal lessons from a local self defense trainer.

• Cb
      8th of Aug, 2012

If this guy is ex-commando should he already have this training?