Close Combat Training / Unauthorized Charges
This guy, "Captain" Chris Pizzo, sells a series of DVDs which purportedly instruct the viewer in close quarter combat techniques that were used between WWII and the Vietnam war. He then signs you up for a 99 dollar a month auto renewal vitamin subscription, and starts charging your credit card. He informs you that you've been signed up, which I'm sure shocks everyone about as much as it shocked me.
FYI, once the first charge came through, I reported it to my credit card, Capital One Bank. It was removed about a week later, charged back to Captain Chris Pizzo. Now I'm just waiting to see if he tries to charge me for something else.
I'm a Jujitsu and self defense instructor, and I want to warn anyone who's considering purchasing these DVDs - they're actually not bad, but they're not terribly good either, and I definitely wouldn't say they're worth the hundred and twenty bucks I paid. But if you do order them, WATCH your credit card statement! Once Chris Pizzo charges you for something you didn't order, you can complain about the unauthorized charge to your card, you just have to do so quickly.
More Close Combat Training Complaints & Reviews
- Close Combat Training - rip off 
- Close Combat Training - Captain Chris
- Close Combat Training - Former Navy Seal was impressed! 
- Close Combat Training - It worked for me. 
- Close Combat Training - Your products give me the edge! 
- Close Combat Training - Ordering Close Combat Training
- Close Combat Training - Many Thanks Captain Chris & Crew