[Resolved] Clive Miller Heating / Rouge Trader

5 Nottingham, England, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07941 430 964

STAY AWAY FROM THE ROUGE THAT IS CLIVE MILLER!!!
BAD WORK, OVER PRICED AND NEVER CAME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB. I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO HIS LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO POST WHEN I GET FEEDBACK FROM THEM.
BE WARNED!

• Resolution statement

Clive Miller Heating customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• St
      6th of Aug, 2014

I have known Clive Miller for some 30 years now and never have I known a complaint be made against him or his company he is honest and does a good job with a guarantee of workmanship .
    I dont know this davis family but I doubt very much this is a genuine complaint 0probably a customer wanting something for nothing there out there waiting small buisnesses and large.

• Ri
      11th of Jan, 2016

Clive Miller fitted me a boiler and I was very satisfied with the work that he did. I had already had 6 quotes and Clive's was the best. The workmanship was brilliant and his workers were very professional and efficient. I would certainly recommend him to my family and friends. George and Rita Smith