Citrades / Scam

I wrote to this company:

I have called and asked to speak to a manager three times and been rudely disconnected by Josh, and unnamed Indian dialect person and someone who refused to identify by saying, "yeah you were on the chat line".
1. I refuse to email private information, copies of cards, mail etc.
2. If this crap is required then you are required to tell us up front before you even allow an account to be created.
3. When someone asks for a supervisor more than three times and you continue with the "CANNED" upsell and resistance it pisses clients off even more.

THIS IS A MANGERS RESPONSE:

I assume you can read English . When you signed up with us you checked a box. That box says you agree to terms and conditions of our company.
To see conditions please go to our webpage where it indicates terms and conditons click and you will realize that we require all our clients to provide us with these compliance documents to protect you and us from potential fraud.

I would love to refund you your money as you are not really happy with us and we quite frankly don't want you as a client either but I cannot according our terms send you your money back without. Computer won'y let me
so you either do or do whatever you want to.

Ci
Aug 11, 2014

Comments

• Ph
      Sep 22, 2014

Same thing happened to me too, they let me first deposit $250 when I call to withdraw the person that I was talking to was sooooo rude when I ask him if I could talk to some one alse he said you should go talk to your mama because you are pain in the A**** so anyway he told me to withdrew u have to provide to us ID and copy of the credit card so I did but still I can not withdrew the money ...very very bad customer service, they are bunch of thieves and when u want to withdraw you money they don't let you. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from citred "

• Ta
      Nov 01, 2014

Wow, you all are right, once you make the deposit there is no going back. It will take an act of Congress to get a refund, I am taking this to the bank and get a charge back. This is so wrong!

Dec 28, 2014

Wow and I just sent in all my documents to, but I had the hardest time just getting a hold of them I totally agree their customer service sucks Big Time!!! Now I'm going to try and get my money back let's see how that withdrawal goes! I'll keep in touch thanks for the heads up!

Feb 11, 2015

I also have fallen to these people refusing to refund my money- I have faxed my info also only to get a message that it wasnt enough or i have to sign there terms- which i refuse because i do not want to trade on there platform or whatever compliance says. I am trying to get my money back.

Mar 07, 2015

Citrades is now threatening me if I don't comply with what they say is law that they will report my card as fraudulent. These guys are real piece of work! I am going to look up what they say is law, find out exactly what is law.

• La
      Apr 17, 2015

can anyone tell me how t get my money back fro Citrades?
    Thanks l.[protected]@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2015

Do not comply with there terms! If you read through them you are forced to trade and to withdraw money 10 times the amount of deposit is required before a withdrawl is alloowed!! Now if you did comply try to withdraw money but not total amount that is there - leave just alittle in account -

• Ka
      Jun 04, 2015

This company is a scam artist, they will steal your money and promise high return and free gifts, don't buy it. They will never deliver.

• Km
      Jul 02, 2015

I am in the same boat ... I wanted to withdraw and they told me to send in proof that it was me before I could withdraw then they change the rules and say that Instant Traders rules was you need to do 15 transactions before you could withdraw money, THEN they said that I had to make $3500.00 worth of transactions to be able to withdraw any money, and now I get an email saying this "Turnover is the volume of all the trades that have been made on the account and you do not have to reimburse anything, but just have to trade for a period of 3 months after the deposit." They keep changing the rules ... I tried to get the bank to reverse this charge and they say they cannot so I guess I can do the 15 transactions (only have 6 more) then see what happens. But I feel my $350.00 is long gone. Also I will say that Instant Trader is in with them also don't do business with beeoptions either .. Dirtbag, ###, slime ..a holes

• Mi
      Jul 07, 2015

I have been trying to reach anyone in management since the first week in May via email and chat. No one will reply. I have also emailed autotrading binary to find out how they used their almost foolproof system to lose my initial US$1000.00 investment in one day and then claim the high accuracy of their automated investing software system. I used their system based on lies and deception. I know they are thieves so I don't expect to get any money back but would still want to hear what they have to say. The UK government needs to shut them down.

• Ro
      Jul 23, 2015

I had this problem as well got in from a third party to binary international group company . First they say all you need is $200 dollars to register but when your on the actual site it says $400 than i did that the system said with in minutes i had made $785 i tried to see if i could withdraw and it wouldn't let me it said i had to invest $35, 000 dollars before i could withdraw the funds made. So i chatted on the site with the customer service dept and they gave me to my broker who was richard cole a very rude indian accent person, he was rude and ask me if i knew how to talk educated, i went off educatedly and told him that what he was doing was called deceptive business practices and did he know that this is what the law call bait and hook schemes, he trade to put me off on the sister company they used to get me and i told him by law they binary group is responsible for what ever this third party sister group did to lead me there them and it's binary who was responsible just as the third party individuals, he got all flustered, I told him that karma was coming back on him and his for being a willful thief and liar and deceiver as well and that because he willfully on purpose deceived was rude nasty and unprofessional that it was coming back on him and his families as well. Than he went to tell me he would refund me my money if that's what i wanted, like duh. He hung up, i contacted the customer service dept by phone on binary international, a gentleman by the name of tom called me back that night, and he apologized and asked me to write a formal complaint against Richard Cole because this needed to be done because they don't allow that their and he needed it in writing. So i did and he immediately gave me my money back in my account, listen theses gurus these 3rd parties get the commissions on how many people they can get to go these sites and these 3rd parties don't care how they lie to get you their, now the original site might not know what these cons schemer have said; to get you their and they have told them to come legit but greed causes mankind to do evil wrong things. Go to binary yourself explain the situation, make sure you take down every name that talks to you and if the broker or employee was rude let them no by chat which you can print out the conversations and by phone and turn the them in, I 'm glad tom called me and handle the situation he was one of the head people in the brokerage firm. So i will not allow some nasty rude employee to have me hold a grudge against them for the reason tom treated me like he would have wanted to treated and had something done about it and still gave me back my money the same day. I hope that this helps you, and the law is on your side just use it; but remember keep calm. And the next person will be willing to help you. you get more with honey than with vinegar . Love and light
    Minister Ms. Robbie

Oct 18, 2015

I was working with an agent called Josh Howard and he told me he could double my money in two weeks, So I sent him by bank to bank 5000.00
    dollars to the account in about a month it was down to 4989.00 so I called him and ask for a withdraw and we got into a augment he hung up on me.
    in two days all my 5000.00 dollars was gone. and that was my last moneys.

Oct 18, 2015

I feel that they as stolen my money.

Mar 20, 2016

This Citrades company should be investigated for fraud and false advertisement plus very bad customer services. Group of thieves !!!...
    Impossible to make withdrawals. As soon as you request a withdrawal they will stop the company to respond to emails and phone calls. Discovered in retrospect that the company does not specify the address of where they are located in England.

• Da
      Jun 10, 2016

They might not be in England, but in Israel, please contact CFTC asap, also check their Red Listed brokers,

• Ra
      Aug 09, 2016

My experience is the same as all of the others. They absolutely will not give your money back, even if you comply with all their demands. I couldn't talk to anyone or get an answer to email. Anybody that does business with them is just giving their money away. It's a shame that they take that kind of advantage just because you want to make a little money. That's the way scams work.

Sep 05, 2016

I've have the same problems. Last week, I contacted INTERPOL, waiting for a response. It'll take a few weeks, or longer, I'm sure. I'll contact CFTC next. They have over 400k of my money and I assume they believe it belongs to them. When I first began investing with them in mid 2015, they were rated as good. In June 2016, they were black listed. It went downhill from there. There's no telling what they're doing with our funds. Terrorism funding, anyone????

Sep 29, 2016

If it's anyway that someone can start a classroom lawsuit against Citrate? They stole 5000$ from me too. If anyone find out any information or any suggestions, please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. Please someone help us get our money from these crooks. And I mean Crooks!

Sep 29, 2016

I'm sorry I meant start a classroom lawsuit against Citrate? They have stolen too many people money including 5000$ of my own. There have to be justice somewhere in the work. Please someone help!

• 12
      Jan 04, 2017

I agree with all the complaints and it is just the sad thing to gave your moneyto this company and all you get from them is lies and more lie on top of all the up and down only to be told more lies we should do a class action lawsuit.

• Sc
      Feb 03, 2017

I too lost a huge sum of money to these guys. Most Binary Trading brokers are crooks. Someone should get them stopped. If you file a class action lawsuit let me know I am willing to help..