Cinamuse / Repeat charges that are not valid

1840 Longmire Rd., Conroe, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9365259341

They have charged me 3 time at the rate of 39.95 each time, even though I repeat to them several times that I do not want their streaming movies or anything else. at this point I have been left with no alternative but to contact my bank and have them return the funds to my account and let them deal with this company. That doesn't even include the fact that their customer reps with tell you to shut up if you don't like their point of view. My warning to anyone else is do not trust any streaming site unless its based in the US, where there are ways to deal with the problem

Comments

• Fr
      31st of Oct, 2014
    Cinamuse - Cancel account
    FRANKSPC
    BROOKSVILLE,FL
    Phone: 24553161O7

Never subscribed to or heard of cinamuse..Or authorized or submitted my credit card info. Need account and credit card charge terminated, thank you, frank tousley, [protected]@outlook.com, 2565316107.

• Do
      26th of Mar, 2015

There was a charge on 39.95 and a charge of .32 on my card for services i did NOT sign up for. to NOT respond to my complaint by asking me to contact you to help me "cancel" my membership. I DO NOT have a membership. a memebrship that does NOR exist cannot be cancelled. not an acceptible answer. my bank has altready been notified. i want my money back with 45 days.

• Do
      26th of Mar, 2015

NEVER heard of this company until a .32 charge and a 39.95 charge appeared on my bank statement. ALSO on my bank statement the phone to contact CINAMUSE had a typo in it and was a digit short... i'm thinking they don't want to hear from customers.
    i had to google CINAMUSE to learn what it was AND to get a VALID phone number.

their address is:
    483 GREEN LANES
    LONDON
    N13 4BS
    United Kingdom

DO NOT contact me to say you'll help me with "cancelling" my membership. i don't have a membership. i'm not going round & round with your bogus customer service people. my bank has been notified. i can prove beyond any kind of doubt that it was literally impossible for me to have "signed up" on the date that reflects on my statement. i don't know what kind of hot dog stand you are running, but i'm not interested in an apology or excuse. i'm wanting my money back. again...i have TRUTH and undeniable FACTS on my side.

• Ci
      23rd of Jun, 2015

I expect a call from Cinamuse at 515.277.8141 for unauthorized charge on my 13 year old daughters debit card!!!