Chrpay.com / Ducforceide / Unauthorised Transactions

1 Cairns, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0740337620

My name is Rebecca and i have recently had unauthorised transactions form this website Chrpay.com/ducforceide appear on my credit card. Considering i live in Australia i am concered how this has happened!!! And expect the UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS TO STOP!!!

Below are the amounts and the details:

18/06/2009 Chrpay.com/ducforceide +[protected] GB FOREIGN AMOUNT USD 99.85 $129.68

15/06/2009 Chrpay.com/ducforceide +[protected] GB FOREIGN AMOUNT USD 111.40 $144.83.

I expect a complete refund and i also expect to be contacted regarding this as i did not authorise this transaction.
my email address is becsummons@yahoo.com.

Comments

28th of Nov, 2008
    CHRpay
    Orlando
    Florida
    Phone: 407-295-8208
    CHRpay.com

Due to virus put in my computer by this company I paid $49.95. I didn't know it was a virus until I called a legit company. No services were provided and nothing was taken care of that should be paid for to this company.

• Fr
      8th of Dec, 2008
    CHRpay
    669 Heather Stone Drive
    Merritt Island
    Florida
    Phone: none

Noticed a charge after dealing with a computer virus. I have notified my bank, etc. Now I have to write a letter to my credit onion, even after speaking with them on the phone. It seems too much like a coincidence that the computer virus and this charge of $79.95 occurred on the same day.l

• Ca
      6th of Jan, 2009
    Douglas
    Wyoming
    Phone: 307-358-2104

I ordored software from antivirus 2009 only to find out later that they are crooks I live on ss and I live on avery tight budget. I would apperciate any help you can give me by refunding the 49.95 that you took from my bank. Please let me hear from you on this matter. Thank you so much
    My email is crolej2yahoo.com or phone # 307-358-2104

• Mo
      1st of Feb, 2009
    846 n 20 w
    Hurricane
    Utah

on 1/28/2009 there was 2 transactions made off of my prepaid visa debit with the number, 475431010419088 with security code 759 . the amounts taken are 79.95, and 101.40 . this criminal and i will pursue i never made this transaction and want my money back as soon as possible.

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2009

I WANT MY MONEY BACK YA'LL TOOK OUT OF MY CHECK BOOK ALISON

1st of Jul, 2009
    Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - credit card payment
    England, Worcestershire
    United Kingdom

I have a payment from my credit card for £32.12 which i did not authorise. I would like this payment refunded ASAP. My email address is joey_fran@hotmail.com. Thank you

• Ll
      9th of Jul, 2009
    Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - unautorised transaction
    llovisa
    UK

I have just had an unaothorised credic card transaction from the above company for $99.90, I have not ordered anything from this company, how did they get my credi card details --- this is very serious, what can I do ?

• Ll
      10th of Jul, 2009

For all those people, like myself, who have had unauthorised transactions from their credit cards, from CHRPAY.COM for spyware software not asked for, you need to get your credit card company to phone CHRPAY.COM, they will then pass this company onto you for you to explain why this was fradulent and unwarrented use of your credit card. I just did this and they will be refunding my $99.90 taken from my account.
    However my concern, as I explained to my credit card company, is how they got my credit card details in the first place !! only way round now is for my credit card company to change my card !!

llovisa

• Ri
      13th of Jul, 2009

JUST LIKE (llovisa) I HAVE JUST HAD AN UNAUTHORISED CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FROM THE ABOVE COMPANY FOR $99.90.
    I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. HOW DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS? I AM SURE THAT EVERYONE WOULD AGREE THAT THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. WHAT COULD I DO?
    PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE?

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2009

There is an unauthorized transaction on my account

• De
      16th of Jul, 2009

This just happened to me! I did not authorize the amount of $99.90. The software that I got suckered into was probably a virus itself because after I downloaded it I had yet more viruses & pop ups on my computer! Also what I thought the price was to be charged was $49.99, NOT $99.90!
    I went onto the Microsoft website & got a free, virus removal tool. I uninstalled the other supposed antivirus software called Winifighter and installed a Windows real antivirus system and have no problems now!
    This was a very hard lesson to learn. For everyone out there who gets a pop up from any "antivirus" purchase, immediately go to the Microsoft website to get help with their free program or another well known name that you can trust.
    I called the company and complained about how their program screwed up my computer even more and that the charge on my card was almost double that I agreed to. I was told that the charge was going to be reversed within 7 days...we'll see if it really happens!

• Mu
      27th of Jul, 2009

Could this be related to mp3xclusive.com website? I have similar charges and believe it is related to this.

28th of Jul, 2009

I thought I was purchasing computer protection. They had all these pop ups coming up on my computer that I had 38 files infected and trojans and worms and that my computer was surely going to crash. So out of panic and not thinking at all I put my debit card info. in for the amount of 45.95. After that, they disappeared, couldn't bring up anything to let me know my computer was protected. They even had a desktop icon and when I clicked on it to go there it said it was no longer there. I immediately contacted my bank and they put a hold on my card. They did get 50.00 bucks from me but thankfully they won't get anymore. I cancelled that card.

• Ev
      11th of Aug, 2009

I have a payment from my credit card for USD 41.00 dated july 31, 2009 with this description: Chrpay.com/ducforceide +18004062016 GB for which i did not authorise. I would like this payment refunded ASAP. PLEASE. PLEASE. My email address is lynravmd@yahoo.com. Thank you

• Fe
      13th of Aug, 2009

I actually chose to purchas a virus protecter from this compny. once foud out this company was a scam it was obviosly to late. i called over two weeks ago someone asked me for the first 6 and last 4 of my credit card number and that i will receive refund in 10 days. I called two weeks later and was advised i was given my refund a week ago and to call my bank. So I called my bank they said they saw no refund so we called the company by three way call. I was told with my bank rep on the phone that Charpay.com does not issue refunds after 30 days and i will not receive a refund. this is 91 dollars we are talking about I am a single parent of three and need my money. This company is a scam and should go down. It is against the law to steal peoples money. I will not stop persuing this until I receive my refund.

• Mo
      21st of Aug, 2009

Chrpay.com/ducforceide is onlinefraid and scammers. Credit Cards company and card holders should be aware about this.

• Ba
      25th of Aug, 2009
    Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - Unauthorized credit card payment
    St. Thomas Ontario
    Ontario
    Canada

I have recently had an unauthorized credit card purchase of $111.80 and I expect a complete refund! We are currently unemployed and this is not only fraudulent but cruel considering our financial situation.

• Ju
      1st of Sep, 2009
    Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - COMPUTER BLOCKER
    Juan F. Charles
    Puerto Rico
    Phone: 787-977-0403

On august 24, they blocket my computer and them forced me to purchase an antivirus program what I did not required, neither I do not need.

They are intruder that blocket my computer and make me to gave them my credit car number to charge me $ 91.25

VD 7453460821 Chrpay.com/ducforceide + 18004062016 GB

I need my money back

22nd of Sep, 2009

I'm interested in this issue, 'cause a few months ago purchased the same software from the same company, but it turned out to be not so bad as it looked like. Firstly, it seemed like a real scam, 'cause I couldn't bring the program up and besides my computer froze, but I decided to think logically and contacted company's support center via e-mail. Surprisingly, they got back with me within a few minutes and instructed what to do to fix the problem. I had some more questions concerning the issue and since they provided a phone support (as it was stated in the confirmation of purchase) I decided to use this opportunity. Luckily, I got live person talking to me from the first attempt and in a couple of minutes with a help of tech guy I fixed all my troubles. After that I had a few more conversations with them (2 via e-mail and 1 over the phone) and was satisfied enough. I didn't have protection on my computer for so many years and didn't care much about it and no surprise I had my computer freeze (as I was told by the tech guy), but now at least I know where I should go in case of troubles.

22nd of Sep, 2009
    Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - unlawful charges
    angela deville
    Louisiana

i did not authorize electronic debits from my account--of $99.90 plus .80--i want a total refund right away