Chevron / bad gas

1 7607 204th St NE Arlington, WA 98223Arlington, WA, United States Review updated:

i purchased gas at this chevron location. 5 miles later my car began misfiring. before putting the gas in my car (regular unleaded ) my car was running perfectly. i put a fuel conditioner in the car to correct the problem and remove any contaminants from the gas. the car continued to get worse and my engine was ruined. the entire engine has to either be replaced or rebuilt and the cost is going to be around 2 to 4 thousand dollars to fix. It is very sad and unfortunate that we can't even trust the gas that we put in our cars. I don't know about you but i don't have four thousand dollars to pay to correct a bad tank of gas. We rely upon the trustworthiness of the people who supply our fuel. We have no other choice. any comments can be made to wgcaspers@yahoo.com

Thanks,

W

Comments

• To
      8th of Aug, 2008

I have a new 750il that broke down after getting 20 gallons of premium at the following:

Chevron
    1755 North Congress Avenue
    West Palm Beach
    Owned by K&F

My car broke down 3 miles later. The dealer found very tainted gas that had a tremendous amount of oil in it. The state came in and found the same thing in the premium tank. I tried to tell customers for 2 days before the state came in but their owner kept having the police chase me off. I have photos of them actually pulling the oil out. My repair bills are over $2, 000 and counting. The owner told me that I need to SUE HIM to get my money. What a complete jerk off!!!

I heard that 73 customers in Orlando had the same problem this week.

• To
      9th of Aug, 2008

Here is an update. The engine is seized over the oil and water issue. New car now screwed for $10, 000 in repairs.

I cannot believe it!!!

Todd

• Th
      21st of Aug, 2008

i pumped bad gas in my car at a chevron station could get no mileage after i left the station was not a mile down the road called the station only to hung up on reported it to another branch was given a 800 number where i told them what happen a how much i had to spend in order to get that stuff out of my tank asked for copies of the bills which i sent to them they then referred me to the owner of the station somewhere in georgia after 2 mos had passed only to be told by him that he was in the bathroom and could not talk to me i telephoned him again for him to tell me that there was no problem and for me calling and reporting it that he was going to send me 25 dollars which i still have it cost me 700 dollars to get my car running.

• Po
      3rd of Oct, 2010

So your auto repair person told you that it was due to bad gas? You could probably sue the gas station if you can prove it.

• Cl
      14th of Jan, 2013

I was charged $657 at this gas station and when I asked the owner "Arminder (who also owns a 76 gas station in West Hills, CA) to refund after he confirmed the charge was processed in error he basically told me to f off and dispute through my bank. Please don't support this gas station!!!
    22756 Vanowen St., West Hills, Ca 91307

Terrible experience, is this how you treat your customers?