CheapOstay.com / They just wasted my time

What the...I tried booking hotel rooms from their website, but after I submitted all my info (address, credit card #, etc...) I didn't get any confirmation # or anything. I tried it again and had gotten the same result. I called customer service (twice). The first person I spoke with said that the reason was "the price of the hotel had increased". The second person, asked for my info., and said that they didn't have any reservations on their record. And YES, the CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY RUDE AND WAS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL! I definitely don't recommend this website to anyone. THEY ARE ADVERTISING "LOW PRICES " THAT ISN'T VALID. They just wasted my time.

Ku

More CheapOstay.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      13th of Nov, 2011

Yes just booked hotel for spouse and used "coupon codes" advertised by company website and then I was in turn charged back $20!!@!!! tried to call multiple times and could NOT get a hold of anyone!!! if my husband is Not able to check in his hotel like i see some others had issues with I will be filing charges against this company!!!

• Fc
      5th of Jun, 2015

These guys are a crock, don't believe a word they say. I booked a room online for my wedding in Temecula. They sent me an email with my reservation, I then told wedding party, parents, friends and family where we were staying. 4 days later I booked 3 more rooms for family over the phone. They gave me killer deals as they told me each room would receive a 50 dollar credit in 4 business days, I had a 40 dollar promo code but decided to take the deal over the phone instead as it was obviously better. I called back to rebook my room that I had booked 4 days ago. That is when they told me that room was not confirmed as the hotel was now booked and they cancelled it while I was on the phone with them. I asked how the hotel could be full when I just booked 3 rooms that day. They couldn't tell me. They acted like they didn't understand what I was saying. They told me I could call back the next day to speak with Faban their Manager. When I called he was never there and I had to speak with Caden again. Caden's only solution was to cancel the rooms I did book. Cuz that solves things, or I could book a Suite at the hotel for full price. So I had to book that room through AAA at a higher rate as time had past. Then when I called to talk about the 50 dollars they were suppose to credit back to my card which they never did, they told me the hotel raised the price on them so they were not able to do that all of a sudden. They tell you whatever it is you want to hear in order to get you to book and then they don't follow through. Their only solution to things is, "we can cancel the reservation for you" knowing as time goes by rooms get more and more expensive. These guys are 100% con artists and need to have their business license revoked!!! I'll never use them again. Trying to figure out how to file a claim against them with the BBB.

• Pl
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    CheapOstay.com - I definitely will tell all my friends and family member to stay away from cheapostay.com
    cheapostay.com

Horrible customer service, wait on the phone for a long time before an agent comes on the line. On a Sunday, I booked a room for a weekend a month away at the Embassy Suites in Anaheim, CA. Because of a hectic work week, when I checked my email the following Friday, I found out that there are two booking numbers for the intended weekend. Basically, the agent booked me twice. I called to adjust the booking, I was told that it's non-refundable. I was transferred around to different agents. Then an agent said that she will try but can not promise that I would get a refund; she would call me back. So basically, instead of paying $314.51 for one room for the weekend. I was charged $629.02 for two rooms. Also, I booked for two adults, myself and my wife, and my three boys. The itinerary only shows two adults. This is a terrible experience. I definitely will tell all my friends and family member to stay away from cheapostay.com.

cheapostay.com

Made a reservation and 3 hours later called to cancel and was told there was a no cancellation policy and I would be charged for the 2 nights anyway. I was never told this when making the reservation and I am VERY ANGRY.

• Ak
    cheapostay.com

Just a SCAM, what they do is sit on a computer and search other web sites to book a room for you, and then charge you a $20 dollar fee.