Chase Auto Finance / unprofessional & shady!
What started out as being 22 days late has turned into an adventure to find someone to complain to. I received a call from a man that asked for my husband. When I told him he was not there he hung up the phone. I had already paid the payment through my bill pay and used the return button on my phone to call and give this information that it should reach them the next day. The man that answered the phone was polite and noted the account. When I told him my complaint he said that what the other guy did was ok. I told him it may have been but that it was not ok with me and I wanted to speak to a supervisor.
He finally transferred the call. The lady that answered the phone was more like a robot. I answered her questions in an obliging way and when at the end I asked if she was a supervisor she said no. I told her I wanted to speak to one. She would not transfer me. I was finally put on hold.
After quite some time I hung up and called back and got Sally. Sally was nice to begin with but got very irritated when I would not give her the name of the person I wanted to complain about. She said that she could not transfer me to a supervisor without the name. I again repeated my request. Sally finally came back to service the call and said that no supervisors were answering their phones. She took my number for them to call me back.
I called again and got Pat. You have to understand I was realizing that it was an inhouse deal, a little clique and finding a person (other than front phone line employees) was not going to be easy if it happened at all. So by now, my original irritation was compounded. Pat did tell me the manager in charge of the collections department was Cathy Young.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet