Charity Miniature Dachshunds (Charitypuppies.com) also [email protected] / dog breeder scam (434) 878-0417

1 Charlottsville,VA, United States Review updated:

I recently found the above company on line. the website is very professionally done and I purchased a puppy from the breeder who went by the name Sam. I stupidly sent my money via western union and was scammed out of it completely. This site is completely bogus. When calling the number someone finally answered and answered a couple of my questions before I paid and he was to send the puppy via courier on a set date. It did not happen.

I did find out that the person scamming and cashing the money I sent is named Lionel Zaccaria. I have my attorney general and a friend at the FBI working on finding this person and locking him up.
Please do not get scammed.

St
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2019

I'm reporting this website: charitypuppies.com as a scam website. I recently had conversation via email with [email protected] and he is using the name Sammuel Stocker with a phone number (434) 878-0417 which is in Virginia. At first he replied to my email request regarding a puppy named "Lady" and said they were located in Fredericksburg, VA, but a week later I followed up after giving my decision more thought as to wanting to buy that particular puppy, I received another email from him and it said located in Alaska. That raised my suspicion, and then also if I was one of the first three buyers using an AMAZON GIFT CARD, I could get free shipping. That really sounded off to me, and of course after researching more into this website, the email, phone number, and the photos on the website being used, I concluded this person is operating a SCAM website and stealing, no telling how many thousands of dollars from unsuspected buyers. SO BE WARNED --- DO NOT FALL FOR THIS WEBSITE SCAMMER!!! I told him in my last email that I was reporting him and he replied back ... "[censored]" HAHA -- No doubt this person is totally a LOSERRRRR!!!