Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Acai Pure Trial / Graham D. Gibson
#1. 5 minutes after ordering this product I cancelled it. They charged me for it and sent the product anyway. I e-mailed to get a RMA # to return the product and 2 days later they finally opened my e-mail but would not respond and give me the RMA # they request for returns. After that I've tried to get back into their website and it's no longer available. I've tried the customer service number they provided but there's always a 45 - over an hour holding time (which I really doute is true). Also they offer a free trial offer for only the shipping price of $4.85 but end up charging your account for half the original price of the product which was $44.85. Since I haven't been able to get a hold of them to get the required RMA number to return my product for a full refund as their websit promises, they have since charged my account for the remainder of the product which is $$39.95. These people are the biggest scam artists. They are ripping people off and there is no way to get in contact with them to return the product and get my money back. These people need to be arrested before they continue to rip more people off. The only way that I feel that I can stop them from charging my account is to close it out.
More Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Acai Pure Trial Complaints & Reviews
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Colopure - ColoPure is a scam! 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Acai Pure - cancel order 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. , Acai Pure & Colopure - Did not authorize charges or orders 
- Acaipur / Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - non autherized charges/overcharge 
- Pomclear Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - DECEPTION