Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Acai Pure Trial / Graham D. Gibson

12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352
#1. 5 minutes after ordering this product I cancelled it. They charged me for it and sent the product anyway. I e-mailed to get a RMA # to return the product and 2 days later they finally opened my e-mail but would not respond and give me the RMA # they request for returns. After that I've tried to get back into their website and it's no longer available. I've tried the customer service number they provided but there's always a 45 - over an hour holding time (which I really doute is true). Also they offer a free trial offer for only the shipping price of $4.85 but end up charging your account for half the original price of the product which was $44.85. Since I haven't been able to get a hold of them to get the required RMA number to return my product for a full refund as their websit promises, they have since charged my account for the remainder of the product which is $$39.95. These people are the biggest scam artists. They are ripping people off and there is no way to get in contact with them to return the product and get my money back. These people need to be arrested before they continue to rip more people off. The only way that I feel that I can stop them from charging my account is to close it out.

Please help

1456 Capitol St
Ogden
Utah
Phone: 8016892033

ARe you kidding me? Wow have they got the scam down great! I got charged for something I didn't buy. I am trying to contact them, with a wait on the phone of 58 minutes...WHATEVER. Give me my money back. I didn't agree to that charge. I am sending the product back and expect a full refund.. minus the shipping and of course the restocking fee of 15%. On items I never requested to have. I am turning you in too the BBB. My money had better be returned or there will be legal consequences. Thank you. Dawn
Sh
  15th of Jan, 2009
Their website is set up to dupe everyone. You want the free trial & agree to pay shipping, when you click on order - suddenly the Hoodia products show up. You can't stop the click. You can't immediately cancel the order. They won't e-mail you back. I have sent about 50 messages to them to cancel my membership although I didn't sign up for multiple shipments. Everyone has me worried. If they do charge my CC again, I will appeal the charge and close my account. It's really a shame that Oprah doesn't care about the ordinary people - just those that line her already fat pockets. DON'T BE FOOLED AND ORDER THIS PRODUCT.
Lo
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I also was scammed big time with this "trial offer" for free CRAP. I wanted to try the product but evidentally according to the people that sell this product or rip you off for this produce should I say, I DID NOT "Uncheck" some boxes when I was ordering on line & they sent me a whole kit of colon cleanse products & charged me $45.00 for that. I did get in touch with them and they told me to send the products unopened back to them when I received them. I did this, a week ago or so and have had no response since then, or my money was not put back in my checking account. I did write them a nasty letter with the products shipped back and hopefully they read this letter.
I now got charged $39.95 for the "remaining balance" of my FREE TRIAL OFFER ! I cannot believe how this goes on and I am so dumb to fall for it. They send you a bottle of 60 tabs of Acai not realizing that it was a FREE 14 DAY TRIAL, that is in the bottle of 60 tabs. I did get through on the phone and CANCELLED my membership that I did NOT KNOW I had a membership but I cannot get that $39.95 back at all.
I really wanted to try the products but because of this SCAM they do to get everyones money, one way or another, I won't be fulled again.
Anyone reading this, PLEASE consider NOT trying the product due to the reasons I am giving, and the other letters that were written on the SCAM crap. It ain't worth it.
Lori Hildebrand
email: Lowee124@verizon.net
please send me your comments also
WOULD LOVE TO STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM DOING THIS TO ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THIS IS A "great deal"
YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?????
THANKS FOR READING.
Ro
  3rd of Jul, 2009
I worked for them, and they ripped me off.

Centra Coast Nurtaceutial Logo Centra Coast Nurtaceutial