Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener / Fraudulent company

I searched on google.com to see what the best teeth whitener was out there, and the results came back with Celebrity Sexy Teeth in the search results. I clicked on the site that showed reviews for different teeth whiteners and this particular site said that Celebrity Teeth Whitener was the best.

The whitener comes in a small tube which is supposed to last you 30 days. When I pulled the applicator out of the bottle to apply the product to my teeth, the soft brush came off and dropped into the bottle. At that point I was no longer able to use the product.

Just recently, Celebrity Sexy Teeth charged my account for 29.95 which overdrew my bank account. They refunded that amount and then charged my same account 99.99 a few days later! Now I have 2 $35.00 charges on my account. Now I have to call them in the morning because they're now closed and ask them to refund my money. They most likely sent me new product in the mail and now I have to send it back to get the refund.

I can't stand sites like this. I wanted to try their product, and although I wasn't happy with it I wasn't going to ask them for money back. I was willing to take my chances. But no, they had to also find a way to scam me out of additional money and they know people will get their money back.

What I want to know is why are they purposely wasting people's time? I hope they are put out of business for this or at least stop tricking people into buying their product just so they can try to sneak an additional payment from their clients. If I am buying a product and without my knowledge I'm signing up to be scammed, it doesn't make me feel too good about that company.

Does anyone know who the owner is? Or where the office is? I'd like to personally return the product to them and tell them face to face how bad it is to do this to people. It's not right!

Ve

Comments

• Kr
      25th of Apr, 2009

I was to receive a $50 rebate for the tooth whitening product that I ordered from them. Not only did I not receive it - I cannot find any information on HOW TO find them
    Can any help?

• Pe
      21st of Jun, 2009

I also did not get a $50.00 rebate from this Co.

• Bi
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I have requested that sexy white teeth no longer be sent to me. I do not know how they got permission to continue sending this no good stuff to me anyway. I talked to someone previously and ask them not to send anymore or bill my card anymore and I receive another package of three in the mail Saturday, August 1, 2009. This is a scam and someone should do something about it or it is going to hurt your repution horribly. The next time they here from me will be thru my attorney and there better not be any charges on my card !!!1

• Wo
      1st of Feb, 2010

I went to the better business bureau and started a complaint. I put in this info for the company.

Celebrity White Teeth
    20100 S. Vermont Avenue
    Torrance, CA 90502

• Km
      8th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@celebswhiteteeth.com/ 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.