Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener / someone help

They do not believe in the privacy act. Wellness watchers gives you the rebate that you do not get. they share it with walmart, visa, etc. they take money out of your account all the time. they said to go to this star and you will not have to pay the $50 that will be your rebate money that will pay for tour whitener, just pay shipping and handling then they TAKE OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT $54 THEN 99 THEN 199 AND UP UP UP.tHEN THEY MAKE YOU PAY $30 MONTHLY FOR THE WELLNESS WATCHER. WE ALL NEED TO PUSH THESE GUYS OUT OF HERE. LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM ROB US. EMAIL ME @ dimariaj1@aol.comAND LETS SUE THEM EOR STEALING AND FRAUD Lets get an attorney

Comments

• Su
      17th of Mar, 2009

The terms and conditions lists the membership to the Wellness MD and the VIP program. You need to send in the paper that came with your order as well as a rebate form that you find on the Wellness MD website. I called the Wellness center and was able to talk to a customer service rep. to cancel my memebership. You can also cancel it on their website.
    I was also able to cancel the VIP program by going to
    I haven't had any additional charges. I'm still waiting for my rebate check. Both the website and the customer service rep. told me it can take 4-6 weeks to recieve the rebate check. I'm just being patient. I'm sorry you have had problems.

• Ke
      27th of Mar, 2009

I tried to cancel as they instuctured me to do and even after I used all cc # on all cards!I'm calling cc company to block any charges from them.