CEC Solutions LLC / misleading advertisement

1 8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 900McLean, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 747-4119

I just like hundreds of other consumer's trusted CEC Solutions Advertisement of 5 payments and you computer ships. CEC has $1058.68 of my money.
We all need to stop this company, Please help by:
Writing a complaint To:
Fairfax County Consumer Affairs
1200 Goverment Center Parkway Suite 433
Fairfax, VA. 22035
File a complaint online with the Federal Trade Commission: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/cmplanding.shtm
Get a complaint form for the Attorney General here: http://www.oag.state.va.us/CONSUMER/CONSUMER_FRAUD/Consumer_complaints.html#Complaints_about_Virginia_Business
Office of the Attorney General
900 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219
This will help stop this company.
To try and get your money back you must file a case on line with the Arbitration Forum:
National Arbitration Forum
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN [protected]
You will need a copy of your Layaway agreement which shows the arbitration forum that they are named as contacts for claims against CEC.

Comments

Ta
  12th of Nov, 2008
CEC Solutions LLC - No computer yet!
McHenry
Illinois

I sent in all of the money I was told to send in . They are still taking money out of my checking account and I have still not received my computer. When I called the number I am put on hold forever!

Da
  14th of Nov, 2008

I've been waiting for my computer since March and they also are takeing money from my bank acct.. everytime I called they'd come up with some excuse of why I have'nt recieved my computer...One of the excuses was because of the latest hurricane it delayed all shipments lol... I was promised it in the middle of october, got ahold of them again and they said its been shipped out give it 3weeks. . Well I'm happy to say Ive recieved the printer, but what good is a printer with no god Damn computer!!! Well after checking my tracking # through fed ex today it looks like the rest of the computer has never been shipped!! If it was'nt for the laptop ive purchased I would have never got the chance to share what i've experinced with this so called sham of a company!!! How in the world is this company still able to sucker in customers!!! I have left out half the details I went through with this company because it seems alot of customers have already beat me to it...Good Luck and for all of you still waiting let them know that you would like to see computer before printer and all tracking #'s for each item.

Ga
  25th of Nov, 2008

I am still waiting to talk to mangement, won't refund my mponey or partial order, lets get togetheir we are not going away, were just abyding our time. how about a little effort?

Am
  28th of Nov, 2008

Please include me in any formal complaint against this company.

Bo
  18th of Dec, 2008

I also was scammed by cec solutions gcf4all and ive just put a letter into 7 on your side. i also was thinking why not get all of us together and file a class action lawsuit. i am not going to back down this is absolutley appauling to me and from seeing all the complaints they've done this to numerous others and should not be able to get away with it. so please get back to me and lets fight back. bonnie my email is perid0tti@yahoo.com

Ga
  8th of May, 2009

I have also not recieved my computer for dealing with this company and I heard of it on the radio thinking, shoot if its on the radio how could it not be legit... And now after reading all of these complaints I am ferious with this situation. I lost my job and have no income and was banking on my computer to help me find a new job or at least keep me oppupied until I got my job back. i am with all of you people and keep me in the loop, I will for sure be writing to all of these companies for help in putting an end to CEC once and for all, and also getting my money back and not one cent less... My name is Garry and my email is gmonee1025@hotmail.com

Ch
  19th of May, 2009

CEC aka Guaranteed Consumer Funding and Duvera Collections aka Palomar Associates are both in this together.
Rich Victor the director of billing is very rude and gets smart with you. I sent this Rich Victor several documents proving that I did not owe any money to there bad deceitful client Guaranteed Consumer Funding, and he continued the collection process even reported this on my credit reports, Duvera aka Palomar Associates lies for Guaranteed Consumer Funding saying they are the credit improvement department which Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions claims they have, But this is a collection company totally separate from Guaranteed Consumer Funding aka CEC Solutions. They are working together in a very scandalous way. I won an Arbitration case against CEC and Duvera is still tiring to collect money from me. No matter what I prove they still continue to damage my credit. You can not trust this company! They have several names Palomar Associates, Duvera Financial, Duvera Collections, and E-Commerce Exchange.

Pi
  14th of Sep, 2009

Me too! I have adhered to all of the terms and agreements to the tune of $968.71 since March of this year. Six months I have paid on this phantom computer! Everytime that I call I get some lame excuse as to why I haven't gotten my product but am assured that it will be there within 7 to 10 business days. LIE, LIE, LIE!!! I have kids and work full time barely making ends meet so that jerks like this can scam my money rather than earning an honest living? Why have these people not been stopped yet? This has been going on long enough!!

7th of Oct, 2009

I must say I feel for all the victims in this case, I am a victim also but I'm not gonna cry about it (karma always find their way back home)...I hear alot of crap about James and it's sad how he can be a "DICK" bout this whole situation, he think he is intelligent but he's not and James just keep telling yourself you can take advantage of these poor innocent people and think that you can get away with there's law out there for people like yourself and your company, just don't let karma kick you hard in the "###" your days are numbered...and to all of you that have been mistreated and been talking down to by this ###, don't trip...pretty soon when this company close it's door due to bankruptcy or whatever...James will be the little ### crying...so, just sit back and wait..."GOD DON'T LIKE UGLIES".

Rl
  24th of Oct, 2009

I must say the AD on radio was so convincing that I become a part of that. Feburary 20th 2009 I too gave them my $99.00 depost and 15 payments later of $79.98 total of $1, 298.70 given to CEC Solutions and have yet to received my computer! I am for sure going to put in a complaint against them and want all monies paid to them refunded and I agree with Gary not one cent LESS!!!
rlucky67@yahoo.com

Bi
  15th of Jan, 2010

I too have trusted cec solutions .i have not recieve my computer but receive a shipping date 01/11/2010 only to have it change to 02/22/2010 .with out any notice. now i been paying 34.98 weekly since 06/2009 every time i call i get the run around.this company is a rip off with a no refund policy.but says they have store credit.please i live in philadelphia theres no store here.

Fe
  20th of Jan, 2010

My friend has fell for this companies ridiculous lies and b---s--t. They have taken almost $600.00 and he has yet to recieve anything. I cant belive in this day and age that this kind of fraud is allowed to happen to hard working people. I sincerly hope that there is someone out there who can help all of you get your money back. To those of you who are half way in and dont want to stop because of the money you have already invested, I have three words for you "READ THE COMPLAINTS" Better to get out now and save your money.

Je
  30th of Mar, 2010

I have dealt with this company for over a year now. I finally got my computer from them in December. I started making payments to them in Feb 2009. They have given me the runaround continuously. I did have instances where some of the customer service reps were helpful but overall they are very rude and unprofessional. I sent in all of the required paperwork, then I moved and because of my move I had to resubmit everything again, which of course extended the process even longer. I had a printer on my order and did not get it when I got my computer. They told me it was going to be a few more weeks, which of course turned into months. The supervisor told me they would take it off of my account and when I finally decided to take it off of my account they charged me a $70 removal fee. I called back and insisted that they remove that off of my account. That is about the cost of the printer I actually went to the store and purchased myself. I am in college and needed the printer for my courses and couldn't wait for them to get it to me. Now I am waiting for my Nintendo Wii. Which I will never see. They told me the company they get them from is out of stock and I asked if I could wait until they are back in stock to get my Wii. They told me no, that I could choose either a GPS system or a digital camera, both of which I am sure are not even similar in price to the Wii. They said if I didn't want one of those then I can just go without. They are a rip off. They lure people to the company with the thought of getting a Wii at the end, of getting their computer in a timely manner only to treat each customer terrible. If you complain enough and wait you will eventually get your computer but I would not recommend going through this company. The only reason I went through them was because I thought I would be able to get my computer fast. If I would have known how this company really worked I would have just saved my money and purchased the computer myself, and would have saved myself a lot of stress and money.

Sh
  7th of Jul, 2010

I am going to a lawyer and see what he can do. I am going to close my acc. cec need to be put out of busienss. I want my money back. sheila

Ge
  12th of Jul, 2010

i my self was scammed by cec and i am not getting anywhere, i need to know how to file a complaint with any one who can help me i want to send back the computor cause it has many problems and they say sorry no refund. i am -------- off i'm still waiting for the free gift since december of 09 if you can get me in touch with someone who can help i would be very thankful my e-mail is georgedaly64@yahoo.com thank you george

Ju
  3rd of Jan, 2011

I also was scammed by CEC I finished paying them the computer and never received my computer or my free gifted its been twoyears already. I've called several times and no answer so now I have to go to lawyer to help me out.I personally advice you to do the same thing.

tfsdgdagdgsg

7th of Feb, 2011

hey my name it alejandro robles and couple days well mounth maybe a year i send you money to buy a computer and you never you guys never send me my computer that i bought so im ask what happend if i send you guys alot of money enough for the computer so if you guys dont want to send the computer it okay but send my money NOW or you guys could send me a navigetor and a tv for a car but if you guys dont want then send my money back if i dont get a answer by 2 day or 5 ill take this confercation to a cort thanks and if you got any problem or questions call at (925)552-6141 or email me at alejandrorobles71@att.net

7th of Feb, 2011

and also i never got my free gilf