ccs.com / rip off

OH, United States Review updated:
i orderd a pare of skateboarding shoes for my daughter on november 3 2008 think surely that they would be in on time for the holidays. a week after the delivery day (NOV. 19, 2008) i started to get worried and called them. they told me that i had fill out the request form inaccuretly so it would be impossible for them to ship the shoes. the had no problem however to cash the $85.00 dolor money oreder from my card i am currently seeing what i can do to get that money back. this buisness modle should be ilegal. >:(
Le

Comments

Da
  11th of Apr, 2011

ccs.com - More then a month to take care of my order return
Ccs.com

i have bought a shoes and the size was wrong.
i have sent it back and the tracking show they got it on 10'th of October.
we are on November 6th and they said that their computer doesn't show that the return have processed yet.
every time i send mail its take about 2 days until they answer.
amazing bad service.
never had any bad experience like that in my life.
Le
  28th of Oct, 2011

ccs.com - Bad service
ccs.com

I ordered a pare of skateboarding shoes for my daughter on november 3 2008 think surely that they would be in on time for the holidays. a week after the delivery day (NOV. 19, 2008) i started to get worried and called them. they told me that i had fill out the request form inaccuretly so it would be impossible for them to ship the shoes. the had no problem however to cash the $85.00 dolor money oreder from my card i am currently seeing what i can do to get that money back. this buisness modle should be ilegal.

CCS Direct LLC Logo CCS Direct LLC