Cash Rewards Inc. / Cash Rewards Inc Is A Scam.

1 106 North Denton Tap Rd, Suite # 210-354Coppell, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: Phone: Toll Free: 877-574-3800

They claim to give back cash rewards on real estate that you have bought or sold after a (3) year waiting period and after you have completed the proper application and paperwork. They have made it almost impossible to be able to please them with their paperwork.
I was suppose to get back $10, 00.00 but was denied because they said i did not provide proper proof of identity, which is false. i had a 2nd one due this year as well that was denied again this time for not proving address. again a lie. they have cheated me out of $22, 000 and i have hired an attorney to sue for the monies owed. He believes this is fraud as well as some other things and that we have a good case and we may even pursue a civil action suit.

if you have been a victim, please keep posting here so we can all get what is owed to us.

file complaints with your attorney general, BBB and everyone else you can. we need to shut them down.

Ka

More Cash Rewards Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    Cashrewards - I never order this

I never order this program. So i told them to put my money back to my bank account they never did i can, t even login to this account

• Ev
      27th of Apr, 2009

I have been scammed too. I would like to join your group to try and deal with Cash Rewards, Inc. I have been emailing the owners of this company and they have not responded to my emails. I sent my redemption certs last November 08 and I was told in January 09 that I should be getting my money on March 15th, it is now almost May and I haven't gotten my money yet. My husband and I were counting on the money which is supposed to be $20, 000. My real estate agent tried to call them, too, but they have not responded. He things they closed. How can we check if the business is already closed? I am ready to file a complaint with my attorney general here in California.

• Co
      4th of May, 2009

I am also a victim of the company, very similar story, I complied with their ridiculous rules and at the end, they still reject me for no good reason.
    Here is my contribution, i found out the names of people who run/work for this company, hope that helps.
    Linsey Maloy
    Erin Krachenfels
    Jon Krachenfels
    David Maloy

• Co
      4th of May, 2009

Please let me know how I can file a complaint with attorney general in California. I would like to get justice here.

Thank you.

• Ml
      12th of Jun, 2009

June 12, 2009

It seems by my experience as well that this is a less than ethical entity. It is my intent to pursue this through escalation of the highest and most public manner available, and will be pursuing all legal remedies (including all expenses) thereto, of parent or holding companies, their officers, and certain individuals.

You read that last part, Linsey? Jon?

12th of Jul, 2009

I'm on board with that! We as tax paying citizens can not allow them to just walk with the cash.

• Jl
      13th of Jul, 2009

I have a complaint against Cash Rewards as well. sent my paperwork in 3 years as requested and it came back return to sender. address was correct. I would like to be part of any lawsuit action taken, I am very upset and angry. Jennifer Friedrichs

• Rh
      14th of Jul, 2009

Just had our certified envelope returned as "REFUSED, BOX CLOSED" via USPS. This is a scam and we are filling out the USPS form PS Form 8165, Mail Fraud Report, to deal with scam. The company we started this with, Cope & Mcphetres, Inc., Rocklin, CA is bankrupt and out of business after 26 years. The whole deal is suspect with a PO Box in Ohio with Cash Rewards, Inc. being set up in Texas. RA

15th of Jul, 2009

I am the owner of the company and would like to comment on all your speculations. The following are the facts:
    1. We have paid millions in claims.
    2. We have filed bankruptcy due to the fact that hun dreds of our clients could or would not pay for their certificates they issued. (Cope and McPhetres is one).
    3. The impartial third party administrator (Resolve Corporation) was sold and closed our account in one week! We asked for all mail to be forwarded and it was not.
    4.I can be reached at dmaloy@verizon.net. I am not hiding from anyone or anything. I am a tax paying citizen too as one of you stated.
    5. I was scammed by many of your agents, businesses, etc. when they refused to pay for many of your certificates and when many of the businesses went bankrupt and could not pay us guess who they pointed the finger at??
    6. I have been fighting cancer for 5 years and medically retired back in December. I have answered many of your emails and calls from my bed. I invested six figures of my savings so I could keep my business open long enough for my employees to find work elsewhere. I continue to pay their health coverage.
    7. I have perfect credit, paid my taxes and did not get 50 billion dollars to help me when the economy went to heck.
    8. I have to face my daughters and neighbors every day and answer some very painfull questions. This may make many of you happy.
    9. I have Leukemia and Chronic Graft vs. Host Disease so if you are thinking on starting more gossip or sending in more troops to get me...don't waste your time...time is short!
    10. I am a disabled veteran and left parts of my body in places most of you can't pronounce much less spell. That doesn't mean much to any of you but it does to me.
    11. I signed checks for millions of dollars to people that properly claimed and their sponsor paid their bills.
    12. Yes...I am terribly sorry that many of you did not receive your gift. Ask your sponsor and any of those that know me will tell you that I am an honest and honorable person...I was raised that way and have raised my children accordingly. This is my first failure and hopefully my last. My wish for you is that you can somehow move on and accept my sincere apology for the stress I have caused you.
    13. Take care and pray for your troops and your country. They need your thoughts and energy much more than I do.
    14. If you have any further questions I can be reached at dmaloy@verizon.net. I am not hiding out as I stated earlier. Also, in closing I would also like to clear up a couple of other statements...my daughter is not a whore as you posted(never understood what type person could make such a random statement), you called my employees horrible names as well...they were (are) all great people and devout Christians, you wished that me and my family were dead (be careful what you wish for!)...Karma is a bit-h!, ...for those of you that made those statements...please email me and we can meet somewhere and discuss further.

Respectfully,

David

• Wa
      16th of Jul, 2009

David,

Very nice of you to make a publis statement and sorry for your life long struggle. Maybe sleeping in all of our cash will help you feel better. After all that is the American way right. Collect as much as you can and screw everyone along the way. Just another Madoff feeling entitled to someone elses hard earned cash.

• Cp
      16th of Jul, 2009

David, bravo, bravo! Wow that sounded very good! That's all too bad and very sorry but that gets me no closer to my money.
    Here is my point, I sent in my info three years ago and your company at that point knew I had a certificate right (I have the certified mail reicept) ? At that point if Cope and Mcpheters didn't pay for my certificate why wasn't I and others notified of this? Unless you and Cope were in on the scam or your accounting is that lame!
    Now should I go into all my personal problems and the reasons I should get this money? It is tough for everyone right now but roles revervsed and I had made one mistake in my paperwork or not waited the full three years would I have gotten my money? I think NOT!

17th of Jul, 2009

I did notice Maloy on Facebook with both thumbs up sitting in a mazerati, or porsche(some high dollar sports car) in front of a towering mansion . Then the following day another happy smiling picture, looked like a marina setting, then again day 3 standing smiling with his ridiculous looking shirt on. Must have lots of time to just keep changing your picture, I mean who has the time to keep looking at themselves and who really would want to be so full of themselves and show us his album full of photos.. Excuse me while I go and PURGE!!!
    My real estate agent did pay her high fees, how about manning up and giving us our money with full faith and credit you so called devout christian. Don't you even try to put yourself in that category of a caring individual with spiritual ties and moralistic patterns of the right way to live life and treat people.
    Just shell out our money and let us move on, we earned it, its ours.

• Jm
      17th of Jul, 2009

I would like to be involved in legal actions being taken against these companies. I don't believe there was ever any intention of making good on this. I want my money and I would like to see these people that scammed so many people behind bars.

• Dg

Dear Mr Maloy
    If you are not hiding as you stated then why would you never provide the proper address to have you served? I asked for months for that, you guys threatened me with huge lawyer fees and told me how stupid I was for suing you. You even told me once that "we have received information you may have been awarded the money" another attempt to get me to go away. You guys did not even have the decency to show up for a court appearance, which you lost do to no show. Stop me anytime you want to interject about your honest company. You scammed hundreds of people out of money, when we asked for answers all we got was, "we are looking into it" "I will have our customer service get back with you" or "Resolve is working on this". And now you come up with this excuse, "O poor me". You have never dealt with me honestly, I can only pull from my experiences but I bet you are lying about paying out the money at all to anyone. You have lied to me about trying to resolve this when you were actually filing bankruptcy. I do not believe a word you say, as probably most people you have ever dealt with. I did enjoy your comment about Karma, when you were screwing so many people out of their money.

• Ow
      20th of Jul, 2009

My husband & I are just learning about the bankruptcy. Conveniently, we'll be in downtown Dallas tomorrow and plan to stop by 1100 Commerce street. If anyone has any information on how to join a class action or be added to the list of creditors, please list the information.

• Se
      22nd of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to us that everyone else is describing. Bought our boat three years ago from Cope and McPhetres in Rockin, sent in our package at the beginning of July and it was returned. We're filing a proof of claim, but we will all probably be at the bottom of food chain. This ### likely owes a whole lot more money than we know about. What a creep!

22nd of Jul, 2009

Looks like this thing is blowing up. securities fraud?

• Ow
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Part 2 of the bankruptcy hearing is tomorrow (Thursday). I couldn't believe that he openly admitted that he "trashed" all his records. Unbelievable.

25th of Jul, 2009

WTF. We are just about to send in our package next week, 3 years after we had our real estate dealings. Has anyone gotten any money back? I was counting on this money and could surly use it. Definitely didn't like the idea about sending in my certified birth certificate. Tell you the truth, I thought it was a scam from the beginning, but I want in on the class action also.

• Em
      7th of Aug, 2009

Just called myself - go to: http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/ then "forms" and fill out a B10 form. Mail the original with a copy and they will send us back a stamped copy for our records. lets all get on the train here and make this ahole pay!!!