Carole Martin / No merchandise sent for funds that were received by them

P.O. Box 100Rouses Point, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: unavailable

I submitted an order for some Carole Martin bras on September 18, 2008, enclosed a check in the amount of $33.89, which posted at my bank on October 9, 2008. After trying to confirm product shipment, which should have been received by now, I did a Google search and found all the complaints against Carole Martin for the same reason (orders that were paid for but remain unfulfilled and no way to contact vendor directly.) Looks like this person/business realy made their rounds and am happy to participate in the rectification of an entity performaing bad business ethics and scamming honest people.

Comments

Ir
  18th of Oct, 2008
on August 29, 2008, I submitted a check to 'Carole Martin' in amount of $26.96 for 4 Bras & have not received my bras yet. Today is Saturday, October 18, 2008 & I have just called the toll free number at my bank & find that my check to 'Carole Martin' cleared the bank on September 25, 2008...Have we all been "rooked" or what? I am furious; please tell me what steps to take next...I either want my money back or I want my bras which I ordered...What do I do?
Ir
  18th of Oct, 2008

Carole Martin - Merchandise never received
Carole Martin
Matthews
North Carolina
Phone: 704-847-6122

I sent a check in amount of $26.96 to Carole Martin (for 4 Bras) & never received the bras...I have just called my Bank & am told that my check to Carole Martin posted on September 29, 2008.

Now, I am out my money & still don't have the merchandise (bras) I ordered.

What do I do?

I either want my bras or my $26.96 back.

Irma Funderburk
E-mail: irmaluv@windstream.net
Do
  27th of Oct, 2008
Place an order for 2 bra's on August 14, 2008 in the amount of $13.93. Check cashed and no merchandise. I object to this kind of nonsense. Merchandise or money should be sent back at once.
Pa
  1st of Nov, 2008
My mother ordered two bras on Sept. 25th. Her check was cashed on Oct. 3rd. As of Nov. 1st, no bras have been received. I see many complaints online with this person/company. What a shame we order on good faith but are cheated by a greedy, unconscionable person.
Nw
  5th of Nov, 2008
Responding to a Carole Martin newspaper ad, I ordered 4 sets of bras for self and two daughters by mail on 9/19/08, and sent payment to P.O. Box 100 in Rouses Point, New York, 12979.
I paid $52.92 by a personal check which was processed on 10/9.
No product has been received.
The website listed in the ad appears to be non-existent.
I am going to contact the Post Office in Rouses Point, NY for info. on their Post Office box holder, and the US Postal Service as well, as this business may be guilty of mail fraud.
Others should also take some action and post their experience.
De
  6th of Nov, 2008
I order 2 bras on Sept.15 2008 and my check was cashed on Oct.3 2008.i still have not got my bras. what do we do.
Ja
  7th of Nov, 2008
I ordered 2 bras from Carole Martin by mail with a check on 9/16/08. Haven't received merchandise. Please send out immediately.
Ly

today date:11/7/08
Co
I ALSO ORDERED BRAS FROM CAROLE MARTIN BY
MAIL IN SEPTEMBER FIRST. THE CHECK CLEARED
MY BANK AND NO MERCHANDISE JUST YET.
Pa
  9th of Nov, 2008
I sent a check 09-17-08 for $13.94 for two bra's, but never received them. I did get a copy of my cancilled check. It sounds
like a scam!!.
Ka
  10th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered bras from Carole Martin- Sept. 30. I have yet to see if the check has been cashed but I haven't received anything yet. I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau (of Upstate New York). I looked at their web site and they say that Carole Martin is Unsatisfactory due to the number of unanswered complaints . Wish I had read that before I ordered!! Anyway, I am going to add to their complaint list.
Mw
  11th of Nov, 2008
i also orderd 2 bras 10-03-08 and have not recevied want money or merchandise m wright
Qu
  11th of Nov, 2008
Got caught up in the carolemartin, scam!! Money taken, and no products!!! This sucks!!
Da
  11th of Nov, 2008
I am glad that I wanted to find out more about this Carole Martin, and her Bras. I thought that it was too good to be true. I went and tried to look up the website myself and this is what I found instead and from what I have read it is a good thing that I found out before I sent the money for something that I wouldn't receive. So I want to thank who ever started this page, and I hope that something can be done to stop people like her from taking money from people who work hard to earn their money.
Me
  15th of Nov, 2008
Nov 15th

Hello, I have sent a check back on Oct 8th and have not received my order..What has happen to my order it shouldn't take that long to ship out my order???
If you didn't have item in stock why not write me and tell me my order is on back order...My check is still at your office and I'm still without my items...Can you get back with as soon possible...Do your have a toll free number so I can call and talk to someone? I order
3 different bras: 0218-00 white
0218-01 black
0218-02 beige
size: 44 Total $ 33.89

Thanks,
Mr. Woodson
Ch
  16th of Nov, 2008
I ordered 2 bras on Sept.9-25-2008 and have not received my merchandise, nor had my check returned. Isn't any thing being done to bring these persons to justice? How can they get by with this?
Sh
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I also did some months ago and never received anything...why cant we sue ??? She or whomever is cleaning up!!!
El
  23rd of Nov, 2008
paid by check September 22, and check has been cashed but I have not got bras yet as of November 23.
Ka
  1st of Dec, 2008

Carole Martin - Ordered Mercandise and Never Received
Carole Martin
P.O. Box 100
Rouses Point
New York
Phone: N/A

I ordered 2 bras from this company on Sept. 30, 2008. My check was cashed on October 21st. I still haven't received the mercandise and I've seen MANY MANY other complaints about this company. I am going to contact the USPS (since the address is a post office box address I think they should know!) and the BBB of upstate New York. Hopefully SOMEONE can stop this type of false advertising.
Ro
  4th of Jan, 2009
check cashed and never got my order