Career Network, Inc. / Online Scam

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

Today, I was scammed, although I didn't lose any money, after receiving an email message from a person named Samantha Murray, Human Resources, of Career Network, Inc.. Within the message, which first notified me that, although I did qualify for the specific position that I online applied to yesterday, I had to now finish completing an online application, which would be immediately sent to the actual company.

I tried completing all application pages (screens) online, however, after clicking on the "Continue" box, I received a Error message. I then sent a message, including a copy of the Error message text, to Career Networks, Inc, but my message was never successfully sent to them. Thankfully, I didn't lose any money, but I would advise anyone looking for a job to AVOID Career Network, Inc. at all costs.

More Career Network, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sj
      27th of Feb, 2009

I too applied for a job through Career Network Inc. and that was about a week ago I still haven't heard anything from them. I tried to reply to the e-mail they sent me asking them when i could expect an interview for the job, and I got a undeliverable message notice. I've tried hundreds of other ways to get in touch with someone actually working for this company and I can't get to them. I'm not out any money either but as hard as things are right now I really need a job, not a damn run around on the internet.