Career Experts / Liars

1 CA, United States Review updated:

They posted a listing for a Univeristy Administrator on Craigslist.com and I responded with my resume. I received an obvious form letter back asking when I could call in or come in for an interview. I was relocating from quite a distance and thought it was strange that they would ask me to come in for an interview. I emailed them back and said I was available for a phone interview this week. I received another response in a form letter stating that my resume was not good and they would need me to sign up for their resume services in order to place me in a job, all I had to pay was 100 dollars and they would guarantee me health benefits and a job in a week. I am so disheartened that I cannot even look for a job without scam artists around every corner.

Sw

Comments

• Jt
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I recieved an e-mail about a job posting that i applied for (craiglist) and got a reply from a company called Career Experts.

I have about 10 e-mails going back and forth saying that they were interested in helping me find an awesome fulltime job with benefits.

I asked "sister mary joseph" about the 90 day payment plan that she mentioned to me and confirmed that it was possible then after a few e-mails back and forth she said that she needed to see my payment.

After I did a bit more research on the site she gave me (careersexperts.org) and researching scam employment agencies i realized it was a scam.

I wrote back sister mary joseph and asked her to send me a proof of my resume and she sent my an example of the site which i told her was unacceptable. she claimed that people looking for jobs scam them every day so they do business by recieving the payment then they will send me my resume to me.

I wrote back by explaining that it was funny they mentioned getting scamed when there company is a scam all together, and they I would not be paying them for anything.

The e-mail response I got was " I have a lot of personal information on you. Today you scammed me. I can make problems for you if I want so shut the ### up."

Nice Sister Mary Joseph!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!

• Hr
      13th of Apr, 2009
    Career Experts - Money Scam
    Career Experts
    Aurora
    Ohio

They contacted me about updating my resume. Emailed me a few times to make offer more convincing. When I requested to see copy of resume, is when communication stopped. I now realize that it was a scam.