Canadian Health & Care Mall / Email Fraud
Approximately 3 - 4 months ago, everyone in my Yahoo Email Contact list received a message from me with no subject line. The only text in the body of the message was a link to an online pharmacy that called itself the Canadian Health & Care Mall. I had no knowledge of the emails sent out until a few of my contacts inquired with me about it. It happened again a few weeks later. I've since cleared out my contact list to ensure friends and family do not continue to receive these messages. I've confirmed that someone affiliated with this "company" has compromised my Yahoo email account because I received another message, but this time it only went to me because I left only myself in my contact list. However they're doing it, they're definitely scanning my contact list to send these emails.
I've read more online about this company since this started. I understand that they've scammed many people who placed orders expecting pharmaceutical products to be shipped to them. I never did (or attempted to do) business with this company; I never placed an order. I'd never eaven heard of this company until they compromised my email account.
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else who may have experienced the same email issue with them that I'm having. I cannot risk putting contacts back in my email account until I've found a resolution to the issue.
More Canadian Health & Care Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Fraud and cheating 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Computer Hacking 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Scam 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Scam Site
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - no delivery 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Spamming by the Hundreds
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Hacking email accounts 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Tried to rip me off 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Stealing Contacts names & emails 
- Canadian Health & Care Mall - Email Identity theft