Canada DrugsPrescription over a month old now

my doctor sent a prescription on Dec 2, I was told it would be 8 days, but at first they didn't fill the order until the 15th, but my credit card was already charged for the prescription. So its now been over 20 'business days' and over one month since I placed the order and the legal prescription was sent to them and all I get are excuses and vague reasons of the 'holidays' delaying shipment by email. When I call, all three times I get asked about 20 identity questions and put on hold for an average of 8 to 10 minutes each time then there is 'wait a minute while I place you on a brief hold which lasts another 5 minutes or so" To this point none of the totally incompetent phone reps at this inept company know anything, they are know as CUSTOMER DISSERVICE AGENTS.. there is no tracking number or way to even verify this order was actually fulfilled, this is not only fraud misrepresentation it is felony theft for using a federal and international financial transaction to not complete a promised delivery and fulfillment it needs to be reported to the Canadian and US authorities this company needs to be out of business.
www.canadadrugstop.com

does anyone know who to contact in Canada to report them as unethical dishonest and possibly illegal, I would like to support a possible criminal complaint of fraud and theft ?

in checking their web order status they actually do show the order place on DEC 3rd

this is pasted from their website status page..

Check Order Status

Date Order ID Status Name Quantity Type
12/3/[protected] SHIP Sildenafil (Generic) 88 G

Ge
Jan 09, 2017

Comments

• Te
      Jul 18, 2018

Looks like the government got them in a plea deal for selling some fake cancer drugs .