[Resolved] Camp Australia / I am complaining about late book fees

Today I made three bookings for my kids for before school care with Camp Australia. I found out after these bookings were made that charges included a $10 'late booking fee' on top of the $18 base charge due to the booking being made with less than 48 hours (but more than 24hrs notice). Frankly the penalty charges are unconscionable as it represents 55% of the base charge. As I have 3 kids this is a substantial amount. I was told this was in the new terms and conditions from the start of the year, however it does not detract from the fact that exorbitant charges such as these are grossly excessively. In addition to this, if I chose to cancel the bookings (that was made 10min ago) I would be charged the full fee as I needed to give 7-days notice.
There is so much wrong with this. I would rather go to work later than pay $84 for 1.5hr of care. Not again! Ripping people off makes them resentful.

• Resolution statement

• Camp Australia Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Thank you for reaching out, please get in contact with our Customer Care team on [protected] or email [protected]@campaustralia.com.au. Make sure to include your customer account number so we can verify your identity. The team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except National Public Holidays).

Jk