Cafe Coffee Day / misbehaviour and abusive language by the cafe staff

1 Opposite Deer Park Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-110029, India

This is to inform you that I am a regular customer of the cafe coffee day and usually visit all the branches established at Green Park Main New Delhi - 110016 and Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-110029. On 31 Jan 2019 at 1800 hrs I visited cafe coffee day at Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi - 110029 opposite Deer Park and ordered for a cup of coffee but he replied that the cost of the coffee is about Rs. 600.00 and another costed of Rs. 447.00 and take it out outside. Intentionally, the staff of the cafe coffee day has not allowed me to sit inside without any reasons. Further the behaviour of the staff was very poor and did not cooperate with me. They even have not allowed me to enter the toilet. They have directed me to use the toilet of Hyjack Restaurant and also rendered abusive language for Hyjack Restaurant. For these kinds of hospitality services, the respect and cooperation from your staff should have come on priority whereas the same has come up with rude way. I will not accept such kind of steps shown to me in terms of behaviour and service. In view of this I request you to take appropriate action against the defaulters staff. From: Gurukul.

Gu