Burger King / rude assistant manager

Co Review updated:

I ordered a whopper w/ cheese, they say you can have it your way, I asked for it to be fresh, when I got home, the burger had been one that was sitting out and cold. I warmed it up cause it was too far to drive back, the next day I was on the toilet all day, and I mean all day. I know it was the mayo from sitting out so long. By afternoon i called the BurgerKing to let him know about what had happened, I didnt want anything but to let the manager know that they cant serve them old burgers to customers because leaving a staff meeting 3 times in one hour is not cool. The managar was so rude, he was like "how do you know it was from the burger, are you telling me that is all you ate all day" I was like yes thats all I had that night and I had not ate anything this morning because I had been so sick. The manager tells me " my story is hard to believe about not eating anything else" I told him, is this about what I ate all day or are you listening to me about my complaint. He then said to me, " well what do you want me to do about it" I was like who is your manager, he told me to call back tomorrow and find out! I called corporate headquarters on that and went in to see his manager Brenda the next day. I will follow up on that, cause thats what I want to do.

Comments

• Ou
      Feb 10, 2011

There's no way you can prove any of it, so the manager was well within his rights not to take your allegations seriously.

Having said that, he sounds like an enormous [censor]. You weren't asking for anything, so there was no reason for him not to take your complaints into consideration. He should definitely be reported for poor, unprofessional customer service.