Burger King / texture of bun

1 12077 palmdale rdAdelanto, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-425-4745

Spent $26.00 on seven burgers and drinks and fries, an trashed all but the drinks. Most of the time kids will eat anything fast food and not complain. But this time five kids, and two adults, all agreed the bun dough has changed, and thats like a good pizza dough changing its recipe. I'm sure Burger King did something of a change on there bread, for what reason i don't know... upon contacting me, I truly would like a refund as I was most unhappy... Burger King lost seven customers plus everyone I mention this to will not go anymore.

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Nov, 2008

I went to Burger King a while back in Fort Wayne IN and I noticed that something had changed with the bun. I recently went to a Burger King in Florida and noticed that the buns must have changed nationwide. I won't go back to Burger King until they change back to their regular buns.

24th of Nov, 2008

I just ate at BK and it was awful - I didnt know they changed their buns - I had to wait in the drive thru forever and when we pulled over to eat in the car the food was all cold. I thought the buns were just old, but it is probably the bun change you are speaking of - it sort of crumbles when you eat it - pretty gross. I cannot fins anyplace on their website to complain. Their website is clumsy and doesnt even offer an email address - you have to call between bussiness hours which i will try to do tomorrow.