BSS*GRANT ASSISTANT / unauthorized charge

1 IA, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased a grant software package from Fed-pack and was told it would only cost me $2.97, but one day later recieved a charge on my credit card for $57.61. When I tried to call the number, they gave me for support, I find the number is not a working number. I had to go to the fed-pack website to get the real number and when I called it I was told the $2.97 was for one day only ( this is not listed on the website) and after the first day they charge $57.61 for a subscription to a website that doesn't directly deal with government grants, they direct you to a totally different website. When I asked for a refund, I was told " We don't give refunds", and then they hung up the phone. I want my money returned to me promptly, and if it is not, I will go to the Attorney General.

Comments

• Ko
      11th of Oct, 2010
    BSS*GRANT ASSISTANT - cherge of 57.61 on my credit card

I was only spoce to be charged $2.97 and there was a charge for $0.02, $57.61, and a $.46. i should not have these charges and the need to be removed.
    Courtney
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Au
      17th of Nov, 2010

to whom this may consern please return my money to my account iwas only to be charge $1. 97 and every month u take $1 57 please return my money or i am going to take the matter to my lawyer [protected]@yahoo.com

• Au
      18th of Nov, 2010

please return my $116. 95 to my account i never agree for u to take no money from my account but $2. 95 [protected]@yahoo, com

• Ci
      31st of Dec, 2010

please return my $57.61 back into my account asap its all the money i have and i need it for groceries for my children please please please!!!

• Ly
      7th of Feb, 2011
    BSS*GRANT ASSISTANT - cherge of 57.61 on my credit card
    California

As I read on your website I was charged $57.61 by your company. I did not approve of this charges and demand that you return it to my account. Further more, if my demand would not by satisfied at once I would by forced to involve the attorney. You should by ashamed of your self. What you do is dishonest . I hope it will not have to go any further.

Sincerely,
    Lyudmila Volodarsky
    P.S. my e- mail is: luda.[protected]@gmail.com