BroadbandOffers.com / Rebate offer
I sent priority mail the rebate redemption form for $49.95 with all the required information and the rebate redemption form for $30.00 wityh the required information, each to the address given & within the time period required. Both were sent certified mail & both arrived at thewir destinations at 9:08am 8/27/07.
In early Oct. I received a card from Tristar Fulfillment Services stating my rebate could not be honored due to "wrong form, no form or invalid form".
This is simply not the case. I received verification from the USPS web site as to the delivery date & time for both forms.
I feel the entire rebate offer is a scam & that I have been taken for $109.95.
Apparently there are others with the same problem.
I appreciate there being a place to register this complaint so others may benefit from it beforehand.
More BroadbandOffers.com Complaints & Reviews
- BroadbandOffers.com - Ne rebates, no response! 
- BroadbandOffers.com - no refund - company contact info 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Broadbandoffers.com Rebate Scam 
- BroadbandOffers.com - misleading promotion/ no cust serv 
- BroadbandOffers.com - NO Refund Returned 
- BroadbandOffers.com - Don't fall for new website
- BroadbandOffers.com - Shell Organization