Brightocular / intraocular implants; they are dangerous

I always wanted colored eyes since I was a young child, and so when I saw the ads that brighocular ran I jumped at the chance and got myself blue eyes. I was happy becaudr had been told by brightocular that no one has ever lost their sight from using their implants (which is a lie).

I had to travel to Tunisia to get the surgery and was told it was successful, being young I hadnt assessed the risk to my eye health, and Brightocular are criminal in the way they make it seem harmless, witin 6 months of my surgery I was suffering with inflammation and vision problems. I am young so it was a shock. I went to see optomologists and was recommended to remove the implants to save my vision. I did that but my vision never recovered and I am now legally blind (my boyfriend is typing this for me) Please never do this surgery it has ruined my life completely and if I didnt have loving family, friends and boyfriend I would have killed myself because the change to lifestyle is so painful.

Bl
Jan 21, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      22nd of Jan, 2019

you too. i am vision impaired & had to have the implants removed here in the US - they are butchers... they have no conscience at all.

its about taking your money, zero after care, zero ethics.

stay away from brightocular, it will make you blind!