Breeders Directrefund

P Review updated:

I don't know how this company can still be in business!
We 'reserved' a puppy 5/27/09 and were told our $650 deposit would not be processed on our credit card until we confirmed our order in the next 2 days.
Wrong! It was processed! We called 5/28/09 to cancel our order, as we located a local breeder to work through instead (at 1/4 the price).
Well, in spite of 12 calls to Breeder's Direct, Elisha, the supervisor seems to be on the phone or away from her desk ALL the time. She also does not return phone calls. WE've been waiting for our refund since 5/28/09 and now it's 7/6/09 !! I'm reporting to the BBB today.
Be warned !!

• S
      Aug 26, 2009

Breeders Direct have changed their name to Premium Breeders, I'm sure because of all of the complaints from people that they ripped off!

• I
      Sep 16, 2009

1. Write them a letter,

Gwendolyn Camille Pendland, Owner
    c/o Breeders Direct, LLC
    3900 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 101
    Hollywood, Florida 33021

2. Call them, [protected] (Number they have posted on Yahoo) or [protected] (number on their website.

3. Fax them a complaint @ [protected] (from website)

4. Contact your Attorney General and complain.

5. Contact the Florida Attorney General and complain,

Office of Attorney General
    State of Florida
    The Capitol PL-01
    Tallahassee, FL [protected]

6. File a complaint online, http://myfloridalegal.com/contact

7. File a complaint with Federal Government @ http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

8. File a written complaint with the Federal Trade Commission @ https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

• C
      Sep 17, 2009

I purchased a boxer pup on 8/06/2009. I was given a " test" for worthynes for this pup. They fed me a line of "bull" about how they go about breeders, etc". What a crock. Well, as the weeks went on, I didn't get my pup for 3 weeks. I tried to cancel my order and they refused. I couldn't get a hold of any one. I finally sent some pretty nasty emails and finally got an answer that was simply a generated reply that had nothing to do with my complaint.
    I had to pay full price plus airfair. So, now that I have this pup, (3 weeks later) which was covered with flees and so small when she arrived, had zero registration certificute.( vet said will not make breed standards for weight and size) I have been trying now for weeks to get her paper registration form. Excuse after excuse. Oh, it is lost in the mail, you will have to PAY and wait for 6-9 months for a replacement. What replacement. I never recieved one in the first place! I paid TOO much for an unregestered dog!!!
    This company LIED to me and now I am going to come after them. Life time guarentee, Yea, right!!!
    Anyone out there thinking of buying from them, DON'T DO IT! This company is a RIP OFF!!!
    If youhave to wait, remember, this dog will be a member of your family. Don't take it lightly.
    find a breeder where you can go and see the parents then make a decission.

• R
      Dec 07, 2009

I've been ripped off by Premium Breeders too and I want to do something about it. If you've been ripped off, please email me with your information and the breeder's address where you got your sick dog from. Thanks [protected]@gmail.com

• J
      Jan 01, 2010

I bought a puppy from breeders direct and now found out she has hip dysplasia at 8 months, no replies from them after sending vet's xrays and comments from him. Gonna cost me a lot to do the surgery but she is so sweet i can't put her down... The problem I have is I got her to register and breed to have a puppy from her to keep (I am tired of buying dogs) but that cannot happen now...

• 2
      Jan 09, 2010

I bought 2 dogs from Premium Breeders and I could not be any happier. They understood exactly what I wanted and there was no way I could have found these pups on my own. Thank you Premium Breeders for completing my family, these pups have been the most wonderful addition to our fam.

• M
      Jan 22, 2010

To the customer above who couldnt be any happier. While I'm sincerely happy for you that you didnt get 2 dogs or even 1 dog with serious health problems that have nothing to do with well care appointments with their vet, I wonder what your attitude would have been had it not worked out for you as far as getting two unhealthy dogs as soon as you received them and thousands of dollars worth of vet bills because of Direct Breeders unhealthy puppy mill dogs and Direct Breeders selfish attitude towards making it right.

• L
      Feb 06, 2011

We purchased a black lab from Premium Breeders in June 2009 and received her in August 2009. We have had her for 18 + months and have had no problems. She is a beautiful, happy, loving dog and is a joy to have.