Bonanzle / Over billing

United States Review updated:
I subscribed to their internet store and listed tee shirts for sale. While I was making sales on E-Bay I failed to get any sales while on Bonanzle, so followed their oneline instructions to close the store and moved on. Now, two months in a row they've hit my paypal account for $25 and claim I never closed the store. Obviously, I have no evidence of closing the store but I successfully desputed the first fraudulent charge and I'm now forced to do it again! Beware of Bonanzle, an E-Baby wanta be.

More Bonanzle Complaints & Reviews

D  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Hi Charles,

I'm Bill Harding, founder of Bonanzle and occasional supervillain. I'm sorry to hear that your Bonanzle experience wasn't what you'd hoped it would be. I presume the $25/month that you speak of was the monthly charge for a premiere membership that you had signed up for?

For the reference of future visitors, this membership can be canceled at any time, either through the link to your membership on Bonanzle (near the top of the "My Bonanzle" page), or directly, through your Paypal account.

It's difficult for us to modify Paypal subscriptions ourselves, because Paypal stores all of the subscription information on their system, and we don't have a direct mapping from that to our users. I suppose we could try to figure out a way to allow our support team to directly access Paypal accounts, but in the six months since we started offering memberships, only a couple sellers have been unable to find the link to unsubscribe. And now that we're offering memberships directly on site (as of a couple weeks ago), we'll have a much easier time canceling memberships via support requests, when our subscribers are unable to find the link themselves.

Still, as you mention, even for the couple people we've had who haven't managed to unsubscribe themselves for whatever reason, we've went ahead and refunded the month they hadn't intended to pay.

Hope this helps yourself & others to understand this situation better.
N  14th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
Friendly, responsible response but '"we've went ahead" deserves a minus 5 for grammar.
N  12th of Mar, 2010 by
@miz wrenn
You're kidding right? The founder of the company responded directly to the complaint in a very clear and concise manner (something you will never get from feebay) and your pissing on his grammar? Can we say typo? What a dumbass comment.

@bill harding
Super job in your reply, shows how you guys really care. I thank you for taking the time to respond to this complaint and giving us a greater feeling of assurance in Bonanzle.
N  26th of Jan, 2012 by
HEll yeah. I was kicked to Mark's dog crud infested curb, too. Bonanza sucks and its infested with old, smelly, trailer trash hags all around. That place sucks now, period. The crap they sell can sit there for ages and never budge. Man, I've seen a load of things there from 2 years ago... AND THEY ARE STILL THERE, not moving, not selling at all. It's so hilarious. And yet they cry, moan and whine and whine about why their stuff ain't selling. Bonanza sucks and Mark is a closet homosexual. He has no life either, he spends his entire time on front of Bonanza kicking everyone to the curb and keeping all the grandmas, grandpas, soccer moms and trailer trashes aboard instead. eBay is thousand times better man, Bonanza can rot in hell.
N  26th of Jan, 2012 by
LOL Webdevguy, your grammar and spelling sucks, too. It's hilarious that you misspell "You're" as "your." Grow the hell up man. LOL. What a dumbass guy