Body Solutions Unlimited / Have not gotten paid

283 Commack Rd, rm 320Commack Manhattan, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-623-6196 or 516-280-5311

I was an employee of Body Solutions Unlimited for almost 4 years. They currently have several locations (Tampa, FL., Westbury, NY., Commack, NY.) I was recently laid off from one of the locations because they closed that particular site. I am currently owed over $10,000 for services rendered and time worked, of which $4,000 (2 checks) were issued to me that bounced. I called the owner-George Annasatasiou and Aurora Pandolfo who are engaged to alert them to this and I was ignored. After being ignored and waiting 10 days for the checks to be returned to me I went to the Corporate office located in Commack, NY, I was told I would not get my money and that I would have to deal with their lawyers (which they don't have) this was a stalling technique just to not pay me. In the last 2 weeks, Body Solutions just changed their name to Smart Laser MD to try to get out paying ex employees and unhappy customers. They are scammers and not to be trusted-they have showed a complete lack of honesty and loyalty to the American public and make empty promises. I have made complaints to the Labor Board and have filed a complaint with the District Attorney and Suffolk County Police-they will eventually be arrested-b/c it is a federal offense to withhold payment to an employee. If there is anyone out there who is owed money-whether you are an employee, vendor, patient-we must all fight agaisnt these criminals who are running free.

More Body Solutions Unlimited Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Wa
  5th of Nov, 2008
All of you that were scammed by body solutions aka smart laser md please call me at 1 631 838 0285
we are in the middle of a class action suit if you go to medlawplus.com you can read all the information I have been posting if you were scammed you can not afford not to call all names are confidential . We are coming to the crossroads with these scammers and they can hide but can not run. So you as a consumer who was done wrong by this company call today get on board to put george and aurora away for a long time .People like this have no regard for you and your lose so do you care what happens to them. call 1 631 838 0285
Ch
  20th of Nov, 2008
They owe me 300.00 for a procedure not done!
Sh
  21st of Nov, 2008
They owe me $1600 for procedures not done! When are they ever going to be shut down or caught. It's the financial services that comply with these scammers and get a kick-back from the ###--this is what I believe.
Sh
  12th of Dec, 2008
I paid them for 12 tatoo removal sessions and only got 7!
Re
  29th of Jan, 2009
I paid 8500 for a thermage that did not work and the day that I went as a customer they offered me a job I worked for them for about a year. The treatments are useless and do not work the license they give their so called "techs" is crap as well.
Kr
  5th of Feb, 2009
I paid for tattoo removals (6 of them) and only got 3. My tat is still looks like it did before they started. they need to be put away and all of us deserve every last penny back as compensation along with pain/suffering!
Je
  13th of Mar, 2009
I had 1 procedure of laser tattoo removal performed in the Commack office (October 2008). I was told that there would be no chance of scarring (my biggest concern) and that the tattoo would be removed 100%. After 1 procedure, I was left with severe burns, so bad that not only is my skin discolored but I have formed keloid scars that outline the entire tattoo - after 5 months, my back still itches from the healing. I went to a dermatologist who told me that it appeared that whoever performed the procedure did not know what they were doing and that I am permanently scarred. The dermatologist tried some steroid treatments, but nothing has worked. I don't even care about the financial loss, I am just very upset that I am scarred and that they can just close and reopen under a new name. If anyone would like to contact me about trying to get a lawsuit against them, please email me at jcriscitelli@gmail.com.
  23rd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have purchased a package to remove my tattoo in 2007 for $1000- 6 treatments. I have used about 3 when I found out that I was pregnant and had to stop laser treatments. I was assured that I can continue as soon as I had my baby. I call year later to find out that nursing mothers cannot come either.
So HERE we are about 6 months ago I called to make an appointment and found out that business was closed.
I spoke to someone in reception who explained that the partners split. I was really upset, but wanted to talk to the previous owners George Annasatasiou and Aurora Pandolfo and they offered to used the remained sessions in Smart Lipo office. Aurora later found out that my file was missing, so she offered to give my 6 sessions for free. I am going for my last session next week and I HAVE TO SAY THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS, they were never rude, just apologetic. THANK YOU YOU ARE good business couple as well as nice people.
Ta
  28th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Smart Laser is still open and have a full staff on board. Their "laser lipo" is a scam! Just look at one of thier employees who was used to test their products! She is fatter than she was before! She also abandoned her children in Tampa and is working full time and refuses to pay child support. Letters have been sent to the company to garnish her checks and they ignored them just as they ignore their patients. The employers and employees are both crooked SOBs!!! I am soooo happy they moved to NY where the law is different and we can have them eat what they have been serving everyone else! We will, we will, GET YOU!!!
Au
  14th of Aug, 2010
THESE CROOKS ARE AT IT AGAIN! George Annasatasiou and Aurora Pandolfo THE SAME OWNERS OF BODY SOLUTIONS, THEN SMART LASER MD NOW LASER CLINIQUE IN MASSAPEQUA NY (IT IS ACROSS FROM THE MASSAPEQUA TRAIN STATION) BEWARE THEY ARE HIDING UNDER FANTHOM DOCTORS AND ARE AWAITING TRIAL ON FEDERAL R.I.C.O CHARGES. DO NOT TRUST YOUR BODY TO THESE PEOPLE!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LASER CLINIQUE, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU..
Ba
  30th of Sep, 2010
Hi everybody!
I had 6 procedure of laser tattoo removal performed in the Commack office in 2008/by Body Solution and 1 procedure by Smart Laser in 2009
My tattoos did not change at all, (yeee it got more ugly) after all this unprofesional treatmens.Using a laser without any anestasia, only ice :(
It was very expensive experinece, not talking about pain.
They need to be put away and all of us deserve every last penny back as compensation along with pain/suffering!

I really hope somebody, somehow will help us to get our mony back...at least!
contact me at: backurka@hotmail.com
Ra
  25th of Nov, 2010
backurka
Your solution is simple, it sounds as if they are practicing medicine without a license to do so, n fact laser tattoo removal with a q switched laser is a MEDICAL procedure and requires an MD to be there with a PA or If its a properly trsined Nurse practioner. NO RN NO aestician no "certified" helper.
All you have to do is call the department of health in NY medical fraud division or licensing division and tell them everything you posted. They will get a cease and dessist and then you sue them. If im not mistaken the dept of health is right here in hauppauge NY
  19th of Feb, 2012
these scam artists are at it again with ripping people off and using un licensed tech to do the procedures. they will never learn. lawsuits waiting.
  19th of Feb, 2012
same owners as the newly opened laser clinique in hicksville and massapequa. using unlicensed tech to do laser treatments. law suits coming. out of business in a year bewareeeeeeeeeeee
Po
  8th of Feb, 2013
This company is a bunch of liars. They do not know how to run a business, all they do is lie, lie, and lie. They scam you into signing a contract and then they lie to you and make up stories and do not give you the treatment! They make you pay for the treatments and give nothin in return. George and Aurora are a bunch of liars. DO not believe anything that comes out of their mouth. Stephanie is another snippy little liar. They do not use laser heads that are approved. They do not pay their bills either. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THEM OR GO TO THIS PLACE! STAY AWAY, I am reporting them to OSHA as well because their technicians are not licensed !!!