BluecubeIT / Fraud Training/ Placement - Refund of fees

10521 S Parker Rd, Suite F,, Parker, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3034594744

I was told there is a job opening for SAP FICO Junior Analyst for a client in Seattle WA. Since I am MBA finance they said my resume was shortlisted by the company and i needed to take a traning for the position. They asked me to pay 1100$ for training and placement. They gave all details in writing for payrate, joining month, and that they would file my H1b as well. So I took the training.But nothing of this sort happened after the training. They said the opening was not there anymore and did not even give me any other opening. Now inspite of everything in writing they are not ready to refund my money back. Please dont ever go ahead with training or placement from BluecubeIT as they are making these false claims and taking people's money. I had dealt with an employee Ben and they told they fired him. Never go for this company. I want my refund back and I am still working on it.

Ch
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• Bl
      Mar 29, 2014

Hi,
    This is Ben here. I don't know who you are (what is your name as you did not mention here) Yes dear I was fired because I raised voice against the management for a student whom the management has not placed. But brother i never gave anything in writing people from bluecube use my name(BEN) still as I have a good Reputation with my students. bluecube still think they can get reference from students it's operated from India and treats it's employees very bad. So my request is don't belive this company Bluecubeit.

• Ya
      Apr 11, 2014

Hi,
    Ben can you please give your contact number so that I can discuss more about them I also paid some amount to them, so I need to get it back, pls

• Sr
      Dec 19, 2014

HI
    I still see some guy with name Ben Frank is still working in Bluecude . Don't Believe with false statements . They are fraud people . They never give proper access or Training . They just take your money and run away.

• Ki
      Jan 15, 2015

Never Believe this company... All are mother .F...
    Its so insane that they wont respond to your calls nor messages. I have an issue of refund back of my amount, for which i called n number of times ...but i dint get my money back...