Biotrim Labspure cambogia ultra and pure life cleanse

I have ordered a 5 month supply of each of the products 2.5months ago and still have not received anything. No courteousy email, no follow up, very weak help from biotrim labs customer service...an inefficient tracking number that is of zero benefit to me. No REAL information. Frantically feeling like I have been scammed by biotrim labs. I dont trust the we will resend in 21business days email, I need feedback from someone whose FIRST LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH PLEASE. I have grown frustrated and worried, I was hyped about using the product, now all im worried about is whether some fake company has stolen ALOT of my money by fake selling me weightloss products at biotrim labs. I dont even have faith that you people read these complaints. Im just so fed up.

• Updated by NasreenRaz, Jan 23, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing with me your experience. I have emailed all respective addresses, the call centre staff are way too incompetent to properly help me when I physically call the customer service line. They have asked for an additional 21 working days and I have said its okay. However, its been 74 days since I have paid for the products. That is almost 11 weeks. They have zero courtesy, zero empathy, zero concern. I will NEVER IN MY LIFE RECOMMEND THEM REGARDLESS OF THE EFFICIENCY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I am sickened by the amount of money I spent for all this trouble. I am glad you received your parcel. They indeed, are verrrrry unprofessional. Thank you again for taking time to share with me your story.

Na
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Lo
      Jan 23, 2017

I purchase life cleanse on 26 dec 2016.After two weeks still not receive the products i wrote emails to [protected]@biotrimlabs.com, [protected]@biotrimlabs.com and [protected]@biotrimlabs.com inquire the status of my products which i purchase yet to deliver.Receive reply from biotrim support that package have been post and tracking ref.no.is given.The status is delivered to post.After few days received email from vpost to notify package is delayed due to heavy snow fall in portland and try to do their best to deliver.Last Friday I send emails again to biotrimlab and vpost to update me the status.While waiting for their email reply today I received the package deliver to my mail letter box.I feel sorry for customers who did not get the profucts perhaps you can write in to [protected]@biotrimlabs or [protected]@biotrimlabs for refund.Tell them if they not going to refund your money you will report to US FDA about this scam.Hope you get your money back.