Bigtopshirtshop.com / Lack of credit on merchandise return

Watch your credit card statement closely here. I returned 2 tops to bigtopshirtshop.com and expected the refund on my next credit card statement. The bill came and there was no credit. I checked the tracking number of the return and they received the item before Christmas, 12/22/2015. It has been 3 weeks and I contacted the company, their reply - Oops. Well, not those words but pretty much the sum of the conversation. No apology, no nothing - only that I'll have to wait another 2 weeks for it to show as a credit. Meanwhile, I will have to pay the interest on this non-purchase. So 5 weeks before receiving a refund that is still pending, completely unacceptable for an e-commerce site. Beware.

Re
Jan 14, 2016
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

19th of Jul, 2016

This company is a FARCE! I ordered some baseball caps for our electrical business. They were way too cheap! I received NO paperwork with my order. Told them this several times and they STILL keep telling me to find the paperwork and get the order number on it, DUH! Do not know how this "organization" stays in business. They do not answer their phone; only have you look on their website and contact them. They don't give you their name. Everything is hidden and anonymous. Do NOT do business with this company. I am stuck with merchandise that I am unable to return.