Bidsauce / BidSauce is a Gigantic Rip Off

1 1733 W. 12600 S., Riverton, UT, United States

BidSauce is set up to make you believe that you are going to be able to bid on items for pennies. You are asked to provide your credit card information and that when you bid, the amount that you bid will be debited after you have won the bid. My card ended up being debited for $149.95. I bid what I thought would be about $.50 on a Red Lobster Card. As soon as I realized that my credit card had been debited for the $149.95, I called BidSauce and explained that I felt that I had been ripped off and that I wanted my money back. I was told that it would take four to six weeks for them to post the money back onto my credit card. I waited six weeks and never seen any money returned to my credit card. I again called BidSauce and this time I was informed that I had spend the $149.95 to purchase bids and that I hadn't won any items and that my money would not be returned to me. At this point, I got on line and discovered that I was one of a multitude of people that had been ripped of in the same manner. Something needs to be done about BidSauce rip off before thousands more end up losing a lot of money and getting nothing but humiliation in return.

Bu