07:00 AM - 5:00 PM

BH Cosmetics Scam! / charged never received order

Ms Review updated:
Phone: (888) 545 4744

This company is a scam! They processed my child's visa gift card, e-mailed her a phony tracking number that was never active.I then actually spoke to a supposed employee on Christmas Eve after the item never arrived and was told it was sold out, the website stated that(it does not) and that a refund would be issued the following monday.It was not, nor I have been able to reach them by phone and I have not gotten a response to e-mails.This site needs to be shut down.They will likely open again under a new name, but I'd still like to see them put out of their "business" if you can call blatant stealing a business.

BH Cosmetics Scam!

Comments

• Mi
      Mar 11, 2010

i recieved my product and in time also the tracking number did work for me

• Ab
      Sep 01, 2014

My wife been treated at Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine & Acne Center
    in San Diego, CA for aesthetic for the following cosmetic treatments:

Venus Freeze: Neck, Face, Under Arms, Thighs, Abs and Back.
    Laser Treatment for Spider Veins in the Legs

I paid the cost of cosmetic treatments $6500 in front for my wife, but unfortunately nothing has been done and we feel cheated by the owner of the Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine & Acne Center Doctor Chang who lies to my wife that she will have a lot of improvements in her face and body. Honestly, Dr. Chang did nothing to my wife; she just took our money and cheated us without any human feeling.
    I recommend any one who is interesting for an aesthetic do not ever go to the Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine & Acne Center in San Diego is just a wasting money and time.