Bell Canada / bad service
I moved to my new adress in Mississauga back i June and changed all my telecommunications services fom Rogers to Bell. Bell advised methat my internet and Bell expressVu would be free for te first three months. I have yet to see this on my billing. Also I get calls from their credit bureau which is in Quebec and they leave French messages on my phone which I am appalled by because I do not speak French and when I call them back most of the oprators there I speak to in Customer service don't speak much English. They call me every month saying my account is overdue when in fact I received my billing with a zero amount. I keep explaining my circumstnces to one of the customer service reps who finally speak and understand some English and everytime I advised them I spoke with someone and everything has been lceared up they tellme that there is nothing writtenin their system about my previous conversations.
I am so livid that I am seriously thinking of going back to Rogers because they have customer service reps in Ontario and their messages when left are in English first rather than French, and/or they give you a choice.
The way Bell Canada handles their accounts is not personable. I feel as if I don't really matter to Bell anymore as long as they get their money. Also they way they are handling my account byt puting me thrugh their collections company that call me monthly after I have paid my bills on time can give me a bad credit rating. Something has to be done becuase when I ask o speak to a Manager there is no one ever available to speak with me. This is not a way to run a company who wants to keep their customers. I have had several people who have bell say the same thing and everyone is getting frustrated with their services.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - Stop Complaining - Act
- Bell Canada - receiving 8 to 10 calls a day from bell in malina.
- Bell Canada - cable/phone/internet 
- Bell Canada - tech support residential internet
- Bell Canada - false and misleading representations