BeBe — bad service
I had made a $1000 purchase at a BeBe store a week and a half ago at the NY ShortHills Mall store. After taking all merchandise home, I then realized Some of the clothing did not fit well. Since I live in NY, I decided then to return at the Fifth Avenue store instead. Not only did the sales and manager refused to take the items back, they also had a terrible attitude, which was not needed. They told me that if I was only returning one garment, they would be happy to refund me. Anything above, I have to make the hr and half trip back to the NJ store. The whole situation is ridiculous. There is no such policy written on the invoice. Since policy does state that return is only allowed in 14 days, I am now left with no choice to FEDEX all my returns and hope that they will take care of it. I will never spend another penny in this store and I can guarantee not one of my accquaintances will either.
More BeBe Complaints & Reviews
- Bebe.com - return policy is do not take returns 
- BeBe - false advertising/customer service 
- BeBe - return policy 
- BeBe - does not honor own exchange policy 
- BeBe - don't count on being able to return your item to them if you don't want it!
- BeBe - non refunded for 2 months!!!
- BeBe - cancelled orders
- BeBe - poor online service. cancelled orders with no explanation
- BeBe - this short paragraph does not explain in detail in which the manner I was treated but it gets directly to the point
- BeBe - dye bleeding off of underwear