Beauty Rose / Poor Service with no response

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered from this company, whose contact information is Beautyrose1@aol.com. That should have been the first hint that this is a small home based operation.

I paid for 2nd day air shipping ($12.95). The order was shipped 4 days later via fist class mail. I needed the merchandise for the Satuday after I placed my order (6 days later). I received the order 8 days after placing it.

The company has been pretty much unresponsive to my request for a partial merchandise credit. I was attending a family wedding and needed the merchandise for that day. I have sent many emails to the company and I either get no response or a two word response like "order shipped."

Do not order from this company. They have numerous complaints filed against them and do not respond, even to the Better Business Bureau.

It was a disappointing and most frustrating experience.

Da

Comments

• La
      12th of Sep, 2009

I placed an order November 19th, and my credit card was charged. I received order confirmation but my items have never been shipped according to their tracking information and I have not received my order. The company has offered me no explanation even though it is now december 10th. They have no phone number listed in their contact info and so I had to email them requesting a refund. I have received no response and am having to deal with my refund through paypal. Good thing I paid with paypal!

9th of Nov, 2009
    Beauty Rose - Rip Off
    Beauty Rose

Payed for merchandise...did not recieve ...can not get in touch with company to find out what happened...I want my
    product or money back

• Kj
      29th of May, 2011
    Beauty Rose - Rip Off
    Beauty Rose

Please do not order from this company. I own two pairs of Wolford Velvet leggings (which I purchased from the Wolford store). When I lost one pair, I wanted to order a new one off the internet. Beauty Rose is where I ended up ordering the new pair and the leggings they sent are NOT AUTHENTIC. Unless you want to pay full price for knock off brands, I would highly advise people to stay away from this website!!