Bank Of America / $30,000 lost because of bank of america
On 07/08/08 I went to the bank of America for wire transfer to Turkey. The amount was $30, 000. Jill Townsend did the transfer in Turkish currency without asking me how I wanted to transfer the money. I wanted to transfer the money in dollar currency AND gave her dollar account number in Turkish Bank. Money was transferred to turkish bank in Turkish currency and automatically dropped to $29, 000 from $30, 000. I lost $1000 because of Bank's fault. I went to the bank to explain their mistake. They recalled the wire. But they put the wrong amount as a recall amount in the form. While this process the bank employees Manager Sally and Jill Townsend were very rude to me. I still haven't received the money yet. I don’t know where my $30, 000 is. I go to the bank about this investigation several times. They do not want to help me. They are very rude to me. They also extra charge me for the process. Please help me and other consumers to protect their financial rights from Bank of America. Especially Race Track, Tampa, FL branch.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept